S7s Traning.....new Class

Hey guys. For whatever reason, I never thought to post this in Strat. But here it is, in case you missed it.For those who have read the posts, I apologize in advance for the repetion.......but I just want to get the basics out there again.So training is six months and the cost of tuition is 3k.Training is pretty much open to everyone, and I encourage you to apply even if you think that the tuition is too much for you. I've made exceptions in the past. While I feel that my training and time are both valuable, it is amazing to work with someone who truly wants to succeed.I cover six topics during the trainng period. In addition to that, you are responsible for sending me daily reports and being a part of group chats. One of the great features of training right now is that I have 25+ students who have been through the program. Most/all of them can help you in various ways. Some specialize in nlhe, some in limit games and some in tournaments. But most people are on the same page.I've also come to realize that tournament players can benefit greatly from my training. Not because I have any brilliant advice when it comes to the events. But so many of my friends who play tons of tourneys are having a really hard time dealing with the variance. And I think I can help with that in a lot of ways.Once you graduate you have the option of staying on forever. Most people do, and get advice from me especially during crunch time.A lot of people I know don't think they need training. In some ways I agree because they have become really good, especially at tournaments. But I wouldn't put this service out there unless I feel that you would genuinely improve. So please keep that in mind.I encourage everyone to apply, have a convo with me etc. This training WILL make you a better player. In ways that you never expected.If you have any questions, feel free to ask.