Where Can I Play Poker Online In The Us?

I am a Us American. Tired of waitin' for Full Tilt to release my money. What sites are available to me?

I've only been back playing online in US for 3 months but Bovada has been pretty good to me. The tables are anonymous (no screen names) and no trackoing software allowed, and rumors of more bots and collousion than usual but it doesnt seem to effect the micro and low limits to the point where it's not beatable. I deposited w Moneygram and cashout only takes 2-3 days w $20 fee on 200.00 cashout. Not much bonuses and no rakeback but it seems more trustworthy than other sites I hear about in US. Hope this helps

I play on WPN = BlackChip or True and Revolution = Intertops. I don't think Intertops is taking new US players but WPN is and it's great for soft cash games and quick cash outs. MTTs are decent but not plentiful. The best site for MTTs right now is Revolution. If you can't get on Intertops then there is Lock or Juicy Stakes but cash outs suck.

I'll probably stick some money back on Carbon pretty soon, I kind of miss Merge but I don't know how financially solvent they are right now.

I would caution to not risk significant money at any site that accepts American players at this time. Many of them struggle with payouts at the best of times and I have no doubt some of them have significant cash flow problems to go along with the challenges of serving Americans. Plus you never know when the Feds are going to throw another wrench in things.

I would especially be careful with Revolution as there are reports that players outside of the US are taking months to get paid with Moneybookers and that should be a huge warning sign. There are a few sites on that Network that I think have their own cashier and do payouts in a reasonable time but any site that uses the network for payouts I would be very careful with.

That's why they call it gambling, Bob. :)

Bovada's probably the best option in the US at the moment. They've been in business by far the longest and payouts are 2-4 weeks.

Like Bob said, do not invest too much. For those still playing online, just think of it as a training ground, until US regulation (if/when) happens, and the recreational player comes back. Like me!

I agree with Bob, of course I never stopped playing and have always been able to get my profit off, even though I've paid hefty percentages to do so on occasion.

Honestly I doubt the DOJ would find it worth their time at this point to really bother with the small sites available and since they don't allow players from the states with aggressive anti online gambling laws it makes it even less likely.

I do however think financial solvency is an issue with some of the sites. I think, as Cobalt said, Bovada, as well as WPN are the best bets and they have a history of avoiding the DOJ and/or going ahead with business as usual even if they get into issues with the DOJ.

• 1 year later...

ive tried all the US sites and right now tbh, each one has a different niche. If you want dealt rb you rock the cake network. if your a mass grinder i say go for beast on wpn. but you see where im getting at, bottom line is the games arent plentiful but they are soft.