seat 2 forum junky qualifiers

Congratulations to the qualifiers for the Seat 2 Semi Final which will take place on Feb 11th at 3pm EST.Tues Jan 17 th Group 101 Smacciemac Seat2 Semifinal Ticket Plus $200 in cash2 VelkroFCP Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 3 golfpro360 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 4 quixotic0 Seat2 Semifinal TicketSat Jan 21 st Group 91 poguemahone. Seat2 Semifinal Ticket Plus $200 in cash2 Whiskey 16 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 3 Loismustdi10 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 4 Blakheart0 Seat2 Semifinal TicketMon Jan 23rd Group 81 CieloAzor0 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket Plus $200 in cash2 ajs510-fcp Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 3 lew189 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 4 Orion071 Seat2 Semifinal TicketWed Jan 25th Group 71 jimrad0 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket Plus $200 in cash2 BunnyFCP Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 3 DB10-2FCP Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 4 PkrFloozie Seat2 Semifinal TicketSat Jan 28th Group 61 CieloAzor0 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket Plus $200 in cash2 dscoot Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 3 burnski0 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 4 IvansCrazy Seat2 Semifinal TicketSun Jan 29th Group 51 VelkroFCP Seat2 Semifinal Ticket Plus $200 in cash2 RickerFCP Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 3 SmegHead0 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 4 _Thumper99 Seat2 Semifinal TicketTues Jan 31st Group 41 TENaciousB. Seat2 Semifinal Ticket Plus $200 in cash2 Custom36 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 3 theresa1130 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 4 BlueFCP Seat2 Semifinal TicketThurs Feb 2nd Group 31 Ron_Mexico0 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket Plus $200 in cash2 VelkroFCP Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 3 SAM_Hard80 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 4 Jadaki FCP Seat2 Semifinal TicketSat Feb 4th Group 21 BlueCobalt Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 2 mulhs820 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 3 fryer98 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 4 Governator- Seat2 Semifinal TicketMon Feb 6th Group 11 HoosierAlum0 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 2 Tall0n0 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 3 Pupsta0 Seat2 Semifinal Ticket 4 Nikki_N Seat2 Semifinal Ticket

when is the next tournament? and who is qualified. i got an email about what i was rank in the forum junkie and what tournaments i was eligeble to play, but i forgot.please let me know when the next tournament is going to held?thanksteneight

when is the next tournament? and who is qualified. i got an email about what i was rank in the forum junkie and what tournaments i was eligeble to play, but i forgot.please let me know when the next tournament is going to held?thanksteneight
One of the requirements for these tournaments was that you made a real money deposit by Dec 31st and if you didn't you aren't eligible for the tournaments.

It's 3:30pm Monday, January 23rd and my FCP Timanager tells me the FCP Freeroll for Group #8 takes place tonight at 9:00pm. I am curious as to why I haven't received my ticket yet? I am also curious as why all these tickets haven't been sent for all these freerolls? FCP Forum ID - digitalmonkeyEmail - dalemccarthy@gmail.com

It's 3:30pm Monday, January 23rd and my FCP Timanager tells me the FCP Freeroll for Group #8 takes place tonight at 9:00pm.  I am curious as to why I haven't received my ticket yet?  I am also curious as why all these tickets haven't been sent for all these freerolls?  FCP Forum ID - digitalmonkeyEmail - dalemccarthy@gmail.com
Hi Monkey, somebody who was supposed to update a few accounts didn't do it and you weren't sent a ticket for Group 8. Since you made your post we now know that there was something missed and you and the other 10 or so players who were missed should get a ticket before the tournament starts so you can play.Good Luck
It's 3:30pm Monday, January 23rd and my FCP Timanager tells me the FCP Freeroll for Group #8 takes place tonight at 9:00pm. I am curious as to why I haven't received my ticket yet? I am also curious as why all these tickets haven't been sent for all these freerolls? FCP Forum ID - digitalmonkeyEmail - dalemccarthy@gmail.com
Hi Monkey, somebody who was supposed to update a few accounts didn't do it and you weren't sent a ticket for Group 8. Since you made your post we now know that there was something missed and you and the other 10 or so players who were missed should get a ticket before the tournament starts so you can play.Good Luck
Thank you.

Is the forum junkie freeroll for Group #7 tonight at 9:00pm EST? I'm just wondering because again I haven't received my ticket. It is both inconvenient and annoying that we have to go through this every time.

Is the forum junkie freeroll for Group #7 tonight at 9:00pm EST? I'm just wondering because again I haven't received my ticket. It is both inconvenient and annoying that we have to go through this every time.
Sorry Monkey, we should have a ticket in your account before the tournament. If you get an AHL team I'll let you get the best of me in our first trade.
Sorry Monkey, we should have a ticket in your account before the tournament. If you get an AHL team I'll let you get the best of me in our first trade.
I'm holding you to this. :-)
Still no ticket in case you think it's been sent.
Hi Monkey, I'm not in the same location as the techs are but they were provided with the information that you didn't have a ticket and were requested to add one for tonight. If something has happened and it doesn't show up before the tournament is to start I'll make it up to you.
Hi Monkey, I'm not in the same location as the techs are but they were provided with the information that you didn't have a ticket and were requested to add one for tonight. If something has happened and it doesn't show up before the tournament is to start I'll make it up to you.
You'll let me have Ovechkin in the expansion draft?
You'll let me have Ovechkin in the expansion draft?
That's pushing it dude...lol
Still no ticket for tonight's freeroll.  This is a recording.
Still none for the next freerolls either. Is it not possible to send these all at once?
Still no ticket for tonight's freeroll. This is a recording.
Still none for the next freerolls either. Is it not possible to send these all at once?
Sorry Monkey, with the process the Network has it isn't possible. None of the Group 3 tickets have been issued yet .