Oh, and another thing, at some point shouldn't somebody suggest that they just go ahead and take everything from the pharmacy instead of making repeated trips on an as needed basis?
yeah this is pretty bad. they would obviously take everything the first or second time.
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck.   Just use your fucking staff, which you are extremely proficient with, to, like, fucking gently push the ambling fucking mindless fucking zombie away from the guy. Why the fuck would you inst

If you didn't like last night you should stop watching the show cause it ain't getting better than that

I think the Asian kid is likable, which isn't exactly the same thing as interesting. But likable is needed in this show because he might be the only one with that trait.Also, I have a question about feeding chickens to the zombies. Can you starve a zombie? I don't think that one hanging in the tree was eating much. Seems like a waste of chickens.Oh, and another thing, at some point shouldn't somebody suggest that they just go ahead and take everything from the pharmacy instead of making repeated trips on an as needed basis?
I figured it was a trust thing they had going with the others in the community. Only take what you need so others can have stuff when they need it. That's assuming that there are others still left alive.
I figured it was a trust thing they had going with the others in the community. Only take what you need so others can have stuff when they need it. That's assuming that there are others still left alive.
that would be stupid though. it's survival time, and you take whatever you can and you dont worry about anyone else.
that would be stupid though. it's survival time, and you take whatever you can and you dont worry about anyone else.
I'm trying to think like a Walking Dead writer.
Season 1 thread.Season 1 SBriand:
I am enjoying it. I could nitpick but no point. This is a comic book turned into a TV series. If you can't get past the little things then don't watch anymore because it will be more of the same. I have looked into the Graphic Novels before and I know where things are headed and what happens next.
Season 2 SBriand:
I read parts of the comics and knew to not bother getting into the TV show.

I think it would be difficult to go through life remembering and being able to access everything I've ever read. On the surface it sounds awesome but I could see how it would get to the point of being a crippling burden. WAIT, I just changed my mind. It actually may be awesome as I seem to have the opposite issue of forgetting everything I've read almost immediately.

I don't see the issue here.Back on November 15th I was still enjoying it. That was the day after the showing of episode 3. Feel free to look on IMDB. I said earlier this week I enjoyed it for awhile and then could never get past the 7th episode. Since I read the synopsis of most of the comix on the Walking Dead wiki page, yes, I felt and still feel confident that I made a good choice by not investing any more of my time watching the show.

Oh wait, you got me, I guess there was 6 eps. not 7. So maybe it was ep 5 I gave up on. I know I had at least one more on the DVR that I erased. OK well you win again, I should have a better memory of the exact number of eps there were. Boy, I feel...stupid.

You, I help
You, I put a bullet in your leg, zombie bait
you wouldnt have to make that decision because i would put one in the back of your head five minutes after we met.edit: and i dont mean that in a - i gotta survive way - it's more of a I DONT LIKE YOU WAY.
If yuo even got the chance lol
No one is judging you, Angry Steve; it's just a funny juxtaposition.Angry Billy, five minutes is generous.
Troll
We’ve seen zombies turn an entire horse into Laffy Taffy in a matter of seconds, and yet when Daryl was unconscious he was preyed upon by the only walker in the world who prefers chewing on a leather boot to a defenseless, fleshy neck.
LMAO
  • 2 months later...

I liked the last 10 minutes or so. Pretty boring and weepy before that. I was looking forward to "Dave" being a recurring character, cuz that actor was pretty awesome on Terriers. That obviously isn't gonna happen, but he was still worthwhile because the scene with him and his fat friend was the most interesting scene in awhile.

• 3 weeks later...

one of the worst episodes so far, but that ending was incrediblewell, no, the ending was stupid, too. but I feel like I just took the most satisfying dump ever.

I had a really good laugh when carl went off on the weepy old hag. I also laugh whenever shane starts doing shane things. "YOU WANNA TALK? OPEN UP" [shoves gun in face]