Cc Riders Star Goes To Czars

CC Riders Team Update: Sloshr, undefeated w/a personal 3-0 record, including a win over DN of the Thieves, announced that he would be heading for the greener pastures (or so he thinks) of the Czar for the following season in a stunning inter-conference divisional move.When asked about his team's MVP becoming a free agent so suddenly, the Riders captain responded, "It was his decision. We'll be sad to see his talent go, of course, but he's old. Real old. I mean, did you see him on Live @ The Bike? He doesn't have a whole lot more seasons to go."TRAITOR. :club:

Damn you, Ben, you ruined my surprise. I PM'd Balloon Guy so he would make up a good story to break the news. Maybe he will anyway. His stories are better than the truth. I wasn't looking for greener pastures (though I may find them), just a chance to play 8 games instead of 3. Besides, they pay pretty well.Anyway, GO CZARS!

Yeah, the truth is, I can't play another full season. I think at times my play suffered because I let the previous week carry over. For instance, I had a loss to Hoosier that made me not play poker for three days in a row and I seemed to go into a tail spin after that. I've since recovered, but it's just too much for one player. I had family situations, funerals, weddings, etc. and I feel bad having to reschedule all the time. Sloshr beat me in the regular season in a good hard fought match and I think we have similar playing styles, so I think this will work. He expressed to me that he enjoyed playing with his team, but he wants more action, which I can provide. If anything, he may play more than half the games. As for now, though, I must concentrate on Team Arenas.

I wonder who's gonna be the Yankees of the offseason.Imagine adding Bizzle, Looshle and Sloshr to your roster...holy crap!!

I wonder who's gonna be the Yankees of the offseason.Imagine adding Bizzle, Looshle and Sloshr to your roster...holy crap!!
If Looshle tries to switch teams I will just post all the naked pictures I have of him :club:
Damn you Ben, how can you let sloshr go the czars? Why didn't you send yourself instead and put sloshr as your new team's captain.
Still sore from getting whupped by your father heads-up, huh?