Isnt Beastiality Illegal?

Bestiality was just il-legalized in Washington state like 4 years ago. I'm sure there are other states where it's not illegal.ps. I didn't click your link.

Hmmm, I would be curious as well if this is bestiality. There really is no harm though to the animals. Donkeys pee all the time and I assume they got the semen from a donkey breeder.

Bestiality was just il-legalized in Washington state like 4 years ago. I'm sure there are other states where it's not illegal.ps. I didn't click your link.
He should have just included the quote:An upcoming episode of NBC’s ‘Fear Factor‘ has the network’s top brass very nervous. The hit TV show calls for contestants to swallow a glass full of donkey semen, followed quickly by a glass of donkey urine to wash it all down.Based on this I'm not convinced he knows what bestiality is.

I just got done watching "Bachelor Father" (Circa 1958) on Antenna TV. We're now showing people drinking glasses of donkey semen- watching it down with urine- on television.Really, I don't think this is 'progress'. Our civilization peaked out sometime in the early 1960's. It's been downhill ever since. These last four decades, perhaps it might get another decade or two this way, will be viewed much like the last century of the Roman empire. A blip. To us living in it? These times are the be-all/end-all, but history will view our era as an amusing and tragic blip, when people were clueless living out the final days of an important system that it took them nigh two centuries to prove human beings were incapable of managing. People might mock conservatives wanting to return to a 'better time', but they do so at their own peril. There comes a point when progress ceases being actually progressive and devolves into seeing how far we can push the boundaries of natural human impulse, for shock value alone.

He should have just included the quote:An upcoming episode of NBC’s ‘Fear Factor‘ has the network’s top brass very nervous. The hit TV show calls for contestants to swallow a glass full of donkey semen, followed quickly by a glass of donkey urine to wash it all down.Based on this I'm not convinced he knows what bestiality is.
If someone jacks off a mule into thier mouth, is that not beastiality? Not much difference here.
People might mock conservatives wanting to return to a 'better time', but they do so at their own peril. There comes a point when progress ceases being actually progressive and devolves into seeing how far we can push the boundaries of natural human impulse, for shock value alone.
I know this is a different conversation, but I just want to make the point that some conservatives--the people that scoffed when Obama dismissed McChrystal, or similarly, Truman/MacArthur--have a tendency to forget the lesson from the crisis of the third century.

Semen collection is extremely commonplace for horses, so I'd assume it's the same or similar for donkeys. I seriously doubt they had to commission anyone to do it, I'm guessing they just bought it from some donkey breeding operation. No issue here.