Videos of Daniel

ok, ive got some videos of games with daniel in 'em on my computer the file sizes are pretty big though, if someone could find an easy way to transfer em ide be happy to share em, any suggestions?

I'd definitely be interested in those.Definitely get back to us first and let us know how well compressed you could get them. After than you could use an FTP account to host them and share access. Well, unless someone knows a better way.

ok, ive got some videos of games with daniel in 'em on my computer the file sizes are pretty big though, if someone could find an easy way to transfer em ide be happy to share em, any suggestions?
Wouldn't the WPT be a little mad at the piracy? Not to mention the lawyers?

Speaking of piracy...My brother and his wife (sheri) are both lawyers in Texas. I got a call from Sheri last night telling me some details about one of her friends that got busted for downloading music.The companies that are responsible for finding people downloading illegal music will go onto programs (kazaa, etc.) and watch for people downloading music, and then they will access that person's library and take a picture of their library and IP address. They then subpeona the IP and get the person's name.They have been sueing 1000s of people at a time. Most of the cases settle out of courtThe scary thing is, Sheri said that when they settle out of court they are making people pay $70+ per song that they have in their library. Her friend had to pay over $100,000 for her songs.

The scary thing is, Sheri said that when they settle out of court they are making people pay $70+ per song that they have in their library.  Her friend had to pay over $100,000 for her songs.
That's quite silly, considering that your shared files folder could easily be where you keep a large number of your own personal files that you loaded on to your computer yourself. Dont know if it's just me, but i think they'd have quite a hard time proving what you illegally downloaded and what you legally have access to.

I just found out (not really sure why Sheri didnt tell me this before, but she just told me) that the songs that her friend had been downloading were from a site where you pay $.99 to download songs... supposed to be legal... the only thing is that the online site she was downloading from was not paying the royalties to the artistsHer friend thought that she was downloading perfectly legal songs, even though she wasnt.They dont care about this, and are going after the people that are downloading the songs. This is going to bankrupt her friend and her friend's parents.Sheri also said that her friend will not be able to sue the company for this... She told me a bunch of legal stuff, but I didnt really understand any of it... I basically just understood that they cant sue the company that they were downloading songs offIf you guys are downloading songs, even "legally" and are paying for the downloads, be careful

That's good advice for a dangerous practice...I dont do much file sharing myself, but ive always stood by the right to be able to. I think the question falls more under the basis of exactly -what- you're sharing. Put it a different way: Britney is going to care a lot more about you getting her song for free than some hardcore underground band from like NYC who wants to be heard.It bothers me GREATLY that they could charge you $70 for that song of the local band's music. Im pretty sure the band could do something against that, considering it's their ownership of the song that they wrote.Anything more than that just grows foggy to me, because i still dont understand how they have that right. We must be missing information like the fact that they might just be doing it for songs under a major label like Warner or Dreamworks or one of those nazi companies involved in the suing of those thousands of people.

I didnt ask her, but I'd say that their only sueing for songs that are under major labels that dont want their music sharedthey might be able to sue on behalf of smaller bands without asking, but thats just a guess and I really dont know much about this other than what I heard from my sister-in-law

Sucks to be American. No offence. Here in Canada downloading is legal and free. So if you have videos of Daniel, sign up to Shareaza and share them that way. I have already downloaded a number of videos of WSOP and of Howard Lederer from there, oh and Rounders (The Bomb).Peace

• 2 weeks later...

I have quite a few of these video's (I collect every episode I can)I have most of the later stagesof the plaza tournament (Except the last one final 3)I have all the WSOP '04 eps including everything with the big guy (tournament of champions)Party Poker Million Vs E-DogWPT where he faces off with Hoyt Corkins and such.Even ladies night where hes cheering on Evy :D

I think pretty much every episode of anything poker related which has been aired on tv has set foot on my hdd.Had both wpt seasons 1 and 2 etc. The problem is that well, it's piracy, yello!I'm in Ireland so I'm sort of in a safe zone here. Of course I've never actually had any of these videos on my pc hee..hee.I'm sure glad I DIDNT download Phil Hellmuths MIllion dollar online poker secrets seeing as when I didnt watch I realized how absolutely 0 million dollar it was! I returned this copy to the recycle bin.As for downloading music there are a number of ways to safeguard yourself and as harsh as it seems only a sucker will get caught with stuff. That's ok though, most people are just computer novices as much of what they do don't revolve around the dullbox. Still, SUCKERS.If you want aired poker tournaments go to http://tvt.milfclan.comyou will need a bit torrent client to download these. The website is not held responsible for what you download, some of the stuff may be regarded as piracy, some may not. Type poker into the search box. Alternatively you can go to isohunt.org and search for poker torrents. These are peer 2 peer services but unlike kazaa you do not connect to a network as of such (where the antiwarez people operate). You connect to a tracker which is set solely for the actual content you're downloading (whether it's legal or illegal). If you don't have broadband you can forget about it, it'll take you days of constant downloading... :roll: :roll: