.25/.50 Horse On Ftp

Full Tilt Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (7 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is BB with , 7 :ts 5 :club:1 fold, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, 1 fold, Button calls, SB calls, Hero checksFlop: (5 SB) A :4h, 6 :5c, 8 :club: (5 players)SB checks, Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP2 bets, Button raises, SB foldsTotal pot: $1.75 (3.5 BB)Fold the combo draw? Peel one off? I suck at LHE

Full Tilt Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (7 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is BB with , 7 :ts 5 :club:1 fold, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, 1 fold, Button calls, SB calls, Hero checksFlop: (5 SB) A :4h, 6 :5c, 8 :club: (5 players)SB checks, Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP2 bets, Button raises, SB foldsTotal pot: $1.75 (3.5 BB)Fold the combo draw? Peel one off? I suck at LHE
I'm betting out on the flop and raising any action after. You have a monster draw. I would be careful of a higher flush draw if the flush hits so watch the action there and also watch out if the board pairs but with so many outs I building this pot.

lead the flop with a draw this big. As played....I would probably re-raise the flop. This is a huge draw in LHE. Don't ever fold it.

Depending on their ranges, you have basically just over 33.4% equity, meaning every bet that is matched 3-way is slightly profitable. You also have zero fold equity on the later streets, though, and your equity changes a ton on the turn, with crazy implied odds. I probably flat it and try to c/r improvement, barring a read, at this level (you also let the 4th player potentially call with something stupid, too, which is a big score). In a tougher game, I would 3-bet because flatting turns our hand face-up.

Depending on their ranges, you have basically just over 33.4% equity, meaning every bet that is matched 3-way is slightly profitable. You also have zero fold equity on the later streets, though, and your equity changes a ton on the turn, with crazy implied odds. I probably flat it and try to c/r improvement, barring a read, at this level (you also let the 4th player potentially call with something stupid, too, which is a big score). In a tougher game, I would 3-bet because flatting turns our hand face-up.
Big score getting David to reply on this board- Thanks!I like your thought- that with 33% equity it is valuable to keep the pot three handed.
In a tougher game, I would 3-bet because flatting turns our hand face-up.
so does 3-betting and then checking a blank turn.our straight draw is pretty disguised, tho, as the draw in everyone's mind is the flush. showing we have a draw isn't horrible, tho, as long as we don't try and c/r when we hit the flush, because we wont get to. you want to put in as many bets on this flop as you can, and start that by leading out.

Actually, I concede that that's valid. I guess I don't really have FE regardless. But it's still a win for our range, as good players could technically start to get away from the bottom of their range there and it it's really cheap, as we're only getting raised like like 5% of the time if it doesn't get capped (and when that happens, we win equity on the flop and implied on the turn, which is a big win) and we lead a blank -- and those times we still only putting in 33.3% of the money and we still hold like 20% of the pot. So in a game where it helps, it's a super cheap (if not immediately profitable) way to be a little harder to play against.

I guess I don't really have FE regardless.
5 handed we have very little FE anyway. we're betting for value. even against 66 and A8s on the flop, we still have 44% equity. more bets we get in the more profitable it is. turn is closer if we brick. we still have 30% equity against the 2 pair and set, and probably a bit more since their ranges are much bigger than those specific hands. my action on turn depends on the flop action. if it was pretty heavy i'd probably lean toward c/c. if nobody raised our flop bet id bet out again. if we're 4 handed im betting b/c we have 30-33% equity depending on opponents ranges.

I definitely just lead the flop, and 3-bet it if possible. In general, anyways. There'll be spots where we're only heads up, or we'd face a tighter player or 2 with 2-cold forcing them out of the hand, so I'd just flat a raise in some cases. Hands like this really illustrate the importance of relative position in limit poker. Likewise with the hand I just commented on, the "Misclick" thread.I'm not sure where DS got the 33.4% equity, we have 15 outs twice, which using quick approximation gives us ~60% equity. Maybe he's reffering to the odds of us hitting on the turn, which isn't exactly important, in this case. We have the odds to draw, no matter what, but we're looking at pushing an overall equity edge, since there's no real circumstance where we'll fold the turn no matter what. Just a note, I'm on a foreign computer, so I don't have PokerStove or anything to double check my math.Having said all that, I'm usually just jamming the flop even if it is heads up, since we do have so much equity. The only real case where we don't have very much equity is when a higher flush draw is out. Even then we've still got 24ish%, although we fade a 7 out redraw. I don't get in a habit of putting people on higher flush draws very often though, because it doesn't happen all that much, and almost definitely not enough to reduce our equity enough to the point where we wouldn't want to jam in a 3-way pot.

How about this one?http://www.flopturnriver.com/Poker-Hand-Hi...put-726998.htmlShould have raised pre-flop?Cap the Flop?
I 3-bet preflop.As played I cap the flop. If it got capped pf after my 3-bet, I would probably just raise/call the flop, as a 3-bet would be a pretty strong indication of a set which our equity isn't great against. Generally though, I'd be looking for reasons to get 4 bets in on this flop.Once we hit the turn, though, I wouldn't want more than 1 bet in, unimproved, so if he leads, I just call. 50/50 on whether I'd bet UI, can't decide. Probably not.
How about this one?http://www.flopturnriver.com/Poker-Hand-Hi...put-726998.htmlShould have raised pre-flop?Cap the Flop?
i dont play 6max much, but this is either 3bet or fold preflopi'd jam the flop, though if we run the numbers i might be convinced to just raise/call. against better players i think we can call this river UI as there's a decent chance they played a draw/no pair hand strongly and our A high is good. Bad players wont play nonpair hands so fast. that's a generality though and it's very player dependent.