Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this so when I read the normal challenge thread hands I don't go "what is this? why is he betting like that? why do they keep minraising each other? they both showed up with ace high?"

Ok, I need someone to set a challenge goal for me. Something realistic, preferrably.I play on Stars, currently starting out at .50/1. Over 14k hands at .25/.50, I ran at 2.01BB/100.I currently play about 2 hours a day, and get in around 500 hands a day 4-tabling.What should I shoot for over the next 3 months? By, say, June 15th.

Currently playing at Cake where PT doesnt work sigh. Prob gonna get some money on absolute
i can hook you up with rb if you dont have an account yet
LHE?!?funny-pictures-cat-scared-sink-water1.jpg
Love it. Does this mean we can get rid of Checky and Zach in the real thread? Thank God!!! :)Mark
Ok, I need someone to set a challenge goal for me. Something realistic, preferrably.I play on Stars, currently starting out at .50/1. Over 14k hands at .25/.50, I ran at 2.01BB/100.I currently play about 2 hours a day, and get in around 500 hands a day 4-tabling.What should I shoot for over the next 3 months? By, say, June 15th.
How many BBs do you have right now for .5/1? How about reach $1200 and be playing 2/4?
Love it. Does this mean we can get rid of Checky and Zach in the real thread? Thank God!!! :)Mark
Checky's the ultra-annoying houseguest. You CAN'T get rid of him.

I've got $40 remaining on FT.. guess I'll just try working that up playing some lower limit tables if I don't go crazy first...

Thanks looshball.In on the ground floor of the new superthread.I'll start it off with something positive.My graph since I started playing heads up. 95% of this is 5/10.huplaythrumar112008on2.jpg
was watching a match or two a little bit ago.. you played pretty well.