If They Are That Stupid

Now that the people of New Orleans have proven how stupid they are by re-electing Ray Nagin I say lets not waste any more Federal money rebuilding their city. Really if they are that dumb, what's the point![/rant]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

see, you almost had me, then you dropped that beauty on me. hahaconsidering my last name is the same as your handle, except spelled differently, I'll try

Told ya so.

And some wonder why several countries pulled/cut their troops from Iraq over the past year and a half...
Because they don't have the will to see something through when it gets a little hard or because they don't have the balls to stand up to a little criticism. Just wondering what we are teaching all the kids in the world when we cut and run when something becomes a little difficult.

the best man won the runoff (there were however better choices in the primary)OP, maybe you oughta turn off CNN, get down to new orleans and see whats REALLY going on here, before you start commenting on something where all you know is what they've choosen to tell youOP you seem just as uneducated as most on this topic. levee protection was a federal responsibility, which OUR federal government messed up and OUR federal government should fix

Meh I think they were stupid before.New Orleans was never this super-smart jewel of the deep south....don't know why we have to try to rebuild it to something it wasn't in the first place.

this should get interesting.stay tuned.Ian is from there I believe, and I like his avatar. And Sam is a self proclaimed right wing wacko, which as a rule, I have distaste for. He is a good guy besides the politics. But hey, this is america and everyone is entitled to their views.carry on

Admit it Sam, you just don't like the black people.This is a joke,don't get your panties in a bunch over the above post
you caught me.
this should get interesting.stay tuned.Ian is from there I believe, and I like his avatar. And Sam is a self proclaimed right wing wacko, which as a rule, I have distaste for. He is a good guy besides the politics. But hey, this is america and everyone is entitled to their views.carry on
Well if he is from there then he proved my original point.
Meh I think they were stupid before.New Orleans was never this super-smart jewel of the deep south....don't know why we have to try to rebuild it to something it wasn't in the first place.
By stupid of course you mean black and impoverished.
By stupid of course you mean black and impoverished.
BigD, everyone in New Orleans is black and impoverished? And black & impoverished people are all stupid? Welcome to the chat, Rush.
BigD, everyone in New Orleans is black and impoverished? And black & impoverished people are all stupid? Welcome to the chat, Rush.
........You need to take internet posts interpretation 101 at your local community college.
k, if you really want me to spell it out for you, I was saying your comments about the people of NO are overtly racist.
FYP come on, one of you rednecks post the picture of the guy and the cooler full of heineken. come on, you know you want to.
k, if you really want me to spell it out for you, I was saying your comments about the people of NO are backhandly racist.
Why Big? Because I said "they" were stupid? That was my point...I meant New Orleans. If I said Americans were stupid...do I mean white people are stupid? If i said Iran was stupid...am I an Iranian-hating bigot? Can we not look objectively at anything and say "good", "bad", "smart" or "stupid"?
k, if you really want me to spell it out for you, I was saying your comments about the people of NO are backhandly racist.
you can't use the phrase backhandedly racist twice in 24 hours about two different topics. You just can't.
you can't use the phrase backhandedly racist twice in 24 hours about two different topics. You just can't.
fixed my post for you, ron, you're absolutely right. Don't say I never did anything for ya.

I don't think "overtly" is a synonym for "backhandedly". You just called me a racist, by the way. Nice. Weren't you the one complaining about name-calling in the Da Vinci thread?And you, sir, are an unreasonable, reverse-bigoted flaming liberal for insinuating racism out of a criticism of how a city has been run pretty much forever. Just because that city happens to be majority-black.I pity you. Don't vote.

I don't think "overtly" is a synonym for "backhandedly". You just called me a racist, by the way. Nice. Weren't you the one complaining about name-calling in the Da Vinci thread?And you, sir, are an unreasonable, reverse-bigoted flaming liberal for insinuating racism out of a criticism of how a city has been run pretty much forever. Just because that city happens to be majority-black.I pity you. Don't vote.
I don't, don't worry.*********EDIT*********Here's a little fun factoid of the day. Who coined the term " Reverse Racism?"Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?David Duke, FTW. Lil food for thought.
Some day Ron, you're going to warm up to me, and when that day comes, don't be mad when I say I told you so.
see, you almost had me, then you dropped that beauty on me. hahaconsidering my last name is the same as your handle, except spelled differently, I'll try
  • Like 1
Yeah, I know, that's why I dropped it. My last name isn't Mcgee, fun lil fact about me.