Book Recommendations

Hey, I've been playing for almost a year now, my first 6 or so months i was losing, only around £10 a week, but it adds up, after much reading im improoving and have biult up a $300 Profit this month and would love some new books, so does anyone have some Recommendations for NLHE Cash Games / SnG's / MTT's? Thanks :)Ideally for the Micro Limits if possibly, i play in the $0.1/$0.25 currently, and $10 max MTT/SnGI have read:Ed miller getting started in Hold emAnthony Holden on Hold'em By Anthony HoldenHellmuth's play like the prosI have, but yet to read:Phil Gordon's Real DealI'm looking to buy:The Theory of PokerCaro's Book Of Poker Tells ( I play the occasional Live Game)

I'd get a sub to a training site and watch videos tbh, but reading can be good too.For sngs, primarily STTs, Colin Moshman's SNG Strategy. It's pretty much the best for stts.MTTs, the Harrington on holdem series is a very basic look at MTTs. A bit dated, but still a good read. I think you will find that a lot of books will be dated, especially the ones from "live pros" like Hellmuth. That's why training sites would be better because it's more current.

Ok, Thanks for the input, I've looked into the Traning sites such as VT and another that i cannot recall of memory, but they don't go cheap, and i've read on here that registering for 1 or 2 month just isnt practical? So ill have to stick with my boosk until then :(Is there a Free one? or a place thats loaded with Free Samples ect that are a good watch? Apart from Youtube?

• 3 months later...

I guess the first step is figuring out what you want from poker. If you are just looking to play recreationally then casual study of older books is fine, but if you want to become competitive beyond this point....honestly dude, most (all) of these books won't improve your game. Any really applicable information will be expensive ($100-$1,000 for books) because winners don't give away strategy for cheap. You want to buy things that will increase your poker IQ; that will get you thinking why do better players do what they do moreso than what do they do. Learning what a squeeze play is or whatever can actually hurt your game if you don't understand the logic behind the play. Hellmuth is a great player, but his strategy tends to compartmentalize players and oversimplify the game. Instead of learning to adapt to various shades of grey, he just teaches figuring out what box your villain goes into and then countering with a simple strategy... Frankly, it stinks. I would suggest subscribing to leggo, deucescracked, cardrunners or something and playing as much as you can and discussing spots you have trouble in with people who don't suck. Even if they're worse, its good to have a different set of eyes look at your trouble spots.