Tptk And Nut Flush Draw Facing Massive Overbet Shove

What should my action on the flop be?No reads. My thinking was that even if Im behind straight, two pair, or set I have a redraw to the flush or a better two pair and doubling up in chips now would significantly help me in the tourney ahead. Should I wait for a better spot or try to chip up?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 2.2 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds 25 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (CO) (t11860)Button (t4656)SB (t3884)BB (t6012)UTG (t14553)UTG+1 (t16072)MP1 (t1555)MP2 (t8847)MP3 (t8877)Hero's M: 22.59Preflop: Hero is CO with A :club:, K :ts1 fold, UTG+1 calls t200, 3 folds, Hero bets t500, 2 folds, BB calls t300, UTG+1 calls t300Flop: (t1825) 3 :4h, A :3h, 5 :5c(3 players)BB checks, UTG+1 bets t13800,

Seems like an easy spot to let it go. Your opponent would have to be crazy to be doing this with anything less than a set, and you don't want to be known as a donkey who can't fold ONE PAIR and a flush draw. Your hand looks really strong, but you'll look pretty stupid if you call and lose.

Never fold. There will hardly ever be a better spot than this. He possibly meant to bet 1380 not 13800
And this is just ridiculous! No wonder you play LHE, you need the amount you can lose to be capped if you're just "willy-nilly" getting in one pair with complete disregard for your tournament life and your money. Keep telling yourself he made a mistake to prevent yourself from folding MORON

How long have you been at this table? When you say 'no reads', does that mean you just got moved there? Otherwise anything you've got is useful, did he limp the hand before, etc...It's such an idiot play that it's the old reverse double reverse and I level myself into calling here.

How long have you been at this table? When you say 'no reads', does that mean you just got moved there? Otherwise anything you've got is useful, did he limp the hand before, etc...It's such an idiot play that it's the old reverse double reverse and I level myself into calling here.
I have been at table for 2 orbits and not seen play a hand.
And this is just ridiculous! No wonder you play LHE, you need the amount you can lose to be capped if you're just "willy-nilly" getting in one pair with complete disregard for your tournament life and your money. Keep telling yourself he made a mistake to prevent yourself from folding MORON
:club::ts