Who is watching? I loved episode 1. I really like the format of the show. I haven't watched a really good TV show on a week-to-week basis in awhile, I prefer to binge watch, and I wish I didn't have to wait until next week to watch episode 2.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nailed it

ah the "feminine mystique" defense. classic SA.

i don't care how inattentive your father is, an 8 year old girl doesn't arrange her dolls in a gang bang unless she's seen that somewhere. quit lying bro.

i just really love that movie and he was great in it so i had high hopes. and then came a string of bombs. i remember watching some movie of his on tbs where he's a treasure hunter and kate hudson is in it and holy balls it was just so terrible. but with MUD and Dallas Buyers Club and this and WOWS he's making things happen.

he's kinda taking a really elongated version of the Leo Dicaprio career arc. Heart throb to legit actor. Haven't seen Dallas Buyers Club yet but he's been great in everything recently.

He was so dreamy in Reign of Fire, taking on dragons.

You should watch Killer Joe to really see him depraved and amazing.

I really liked the premiere too. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

How has nobody mentioned Magic Mike yet? Pussies

This show was great but I had to turn on subtitles because everyone mumbles with a southern accent that I can't understand