Anyone Else Having Major Issues With Stars?

I preregistered for a few mtts tonite and was playing the $5r with a decent stack when the client was slow and then I tried restarting the client and now I can't download the new update, it just closes the Pokerstars Update box and does nothing. I've written 2 emails to Stars about this and haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone else?Edit: Have officially blinded out of the $5r out of the money and I still cannot log in. Also, there are a number of other threads popping up on P5's and 2+2 discussing this issue. Phew, thankfully it doesn't look like it's just an isolated issue. Anyone know if Stars generally compensates the players affected by this when this happens?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get in either. It seems to start loading the update ... then it just stops.Finally ... I get a night totally "off," with no other responsibilities ... and I can't play a little poker. :club:

I can't get in either. It seems to start loading the update ... then it just stops.Finally ... I get a night totally "off," with no other responsibilities ... and I can't play a little poker. :club:
Yea well your luckier than me because if I can't log in, i'll lose money due to me pre-registering.Arggggg
Yea well your luckier than me because if I can't log in, i'll lose money due to me pre-registering.Arggggg
sounds like a server issue = you won't lose ur money
I preregistered for a few mtts tonite and was playing the $5r with a decent stack when the client was slow and then I tried restarting the client and now I can't download the new update, it just closes the Pokerstars Update box and does nothing. I've written 2 emails to Stars about this and haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone else?Edit: Have officially blinded out of the $5r out of the money and I still cannot log in. Also, there are a number of other threads popping up on P5's and 2+2 discussing this issue. Phew, thankfully it doesn't look like it's just an isolated issue. Anyone know if Stars generally compensates the players affected by this when this happens?
pretty sure youll get redunded, stars are pretty good with this sorta stuff.

Apparently the nightly 100k is starting in 49710 days and 5 hours.Working fine here, there are some sick overlays b/c noone can get on.Prob part of the new stars promo : they're removing bandwidth from the USA and giving it to the UK b/c of the more competetive market here.

Apparently the nightly 100k is starting in 49710 days and 5 hours.Working fine here, there are some sick overlays b/c noone can get on.Prob part of the new stars promo : they're removing bandwidth from the USA and giving it to the UK b/c of the more competetive market here.
meh, not working for me in the UK :club:

Sounds like a server issue and they're gonna cancel all tournaments/end and pay out whatever's currently running, so don't get too excited about overlays. I also can't get on.

I just re-downloaded Full Tilt (had't been there since I got the new hard drive) ... and I can't get it to open, either.Is this some sort of attack on the sites to prevent us from playing?

I just re-downloaded Full Tilt (had't been there since I got the new hard drive) ... and I can't get it to open, either.Is this some sort of attack on the sites to prevent us from playing?
Weird, I also can't get onto fulltilt. It says it can't download the update, please try again later.

they just paused every tourney running, if they cancel every one now im going to tilt because i busted in the $11 and i have a lot of chips in $2 to try to make a run, but not to get anything worthwhile out of a 600 person chop