new acronym to use in general forum

In the context of the degredation of the content in general we should now start the following:DTD = Die Thread DieJust type DTD and nobody else responds.To insure noobs don't try this:3000 or more posts thread dies then2000 or more takes 2 people1000 or more takes 3 peopleThat would end many of the idiotic counters to the stupid mind numbing posts every single time we turn around. Time to go contribute & learn more in Strat.

In the context of the degredation of the content in general we should now start the following:DTD = Die Thread DieJust type DTD and nobody else responds.To insure noobs don't try this:3000 or more posts thread dies then2000 or more takes 2 people1000 or more takes 3 peopleThat would end many of the idiotic counters to the stupid mind numbing posts every single time we turn around. Time to go contribute & learn more in Strat.
DTD
DTD
TTITQFTIESGTHAD QPFOIWKYYCSF
This thread is the queerest thread I've ever seen. Go to hell and die.Quit posting fucker or I will kill you...I'm lost after that. How close was I on the rest?
ALmost word-for-word. :club:
you co ck su ck ing fu ck...
This thread is the queerest thread I've ever seen. Go to hell and die.Quit posting fucker or I will kill you...I'm lost after that. How close was I on the rest?
you co ck su ck ing fu cker...
i try not to cuss but you rookie fucks need to quit ruining this forum
True...true. We really should have pushed harder for a Veterans forum. There has to be a way to block anyone with a post count of less than 500...Of course, the worthless post/thread count would skyrocket if such a forum was created...I give up.
True...true. We really should have pushed harder for a Veterans forum. There has to be a way to block anyone with a post count of less than 500...Of course, the worthless post/thread count would skyrocket if such a forum was created...I give up.
Because you're so much better than us newbs because you have more posts. :roll:
I'm fucking brilliant.
It was an impressive decoding."Quit posting fucker" was "Quit posting forever". That's all I see.
You can get in if you give me your social security number.
Your thread implies that I'm a noob. I guess that means I need to start a dreamclown thread.
Die Loogie Die (sounds like Die noobie Die).Hey thats it, thats our new acronym. DND. Die noobie Die!!!!
Hehe, you have been reading the other posts huh? :club:
Mine is 128-67-5309. My real name is Jenny Tutone.