Boa's Steakhouse @ Ceasar's

Shout outs to all,I was just wondering since I'm a frequent lurker of the forums and there his been a lot of talk about "Steaks" I thought I'd actually ask; "Where is the best place for steaks(Meat) in Vegas? Going to be heading down there and would like to know which restaurants you guys recommend in Vegas ?

Looshle and I ate at Boa in LA, Looshle ordered two steaks, the waiter looked at him like he was an alien....I ate the porter house, it was awesome, but there's certainly better steaks in vegas for about the same price.Edit: If price isn't an issue, Craftsteak at MGM or Prime at Bellagio are the best I've ever been to. I hear Steak9 is good too....for a smaller price I hear the steak at circus circus is great, no joke. Boa is a good option too.

Looshle and I ate at Boa in LA, Looshle ordered two steaks, the waiter looked at him like he was an alien....I ate the porter house, it was awesome, but there's certainly better steaks in vegas for about the same price.Edit: If price isn't an issue, Craftsteak at MGM or Prime at Bellagio are the best I've ever been to. I hear Steak9 is good too....for a smaller price I hear the steak at circus circus is great, no joke. Boa is a good option too.
JC, you get a chance to hit up Yellowtail yet? Need a review man!
Whats your water budget?
LOL.Have eaten at Delmonico. Very, very, yummy and great customer service. Like 6 people waiting on 4 people at one table.
Only been to vegas twice but I ate at SW at Wynn and it was amazing... plan to try others as opportunities arise, but SW was fantastic
So you ate at Sacrcasm Warning ?

I've eaten at Boa's and SW at Wynn. We tried to eat at Bobby Flay's in Ceasar's but the bouncer/doorman wouldn't take 2 black chips to seat us. 3 hour wait they say. So we went next door.Great steak, great lobster at Boa's. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

The steakhouse in Circus Circus doesn't get much mention, but it was excellent when I was there a few years ago. As it's on the "wrong" end of the strip, you won't have to wait long, if at all.

Stripsteak in Mandalay Bay is awesome, but $$$$$
Agreed.Though I thought it was probably cheaper than Craftsteak or Prime and places like that. Granted I haven't been to those, but I've looked at menu's, lol.I think I paid like a little over 40 for a KC Ribeye, which is pretty standard. Get the Mashed potato trio though, mmmmmm!Oh, and the Truffle mac n cheese. Good but very rich, will need to share it.
Agreed.Though I thought it was probably cheaper than Craftsteak or Prime and places like that. Granted I haven't been to those, but I've looked at menu's, lol.I think I paid like a little over 40 for a KC Ribeye, which is pretty standard. Get the Mashed potato trio though, mmmmmm!Oh, and the Truffle mac n cheese. Good but very rich, will need to share it.
and the jalapeno creamed corn. I went out and bought a special corn-cob stripping tool to duplicate it.

Thanks for the replies,I looking forward to just having steak in Vegas, but since we are on the topic, were do you think is the best place to drink at a reasonable pricewith a great ambience. Not looking for cheapo place and not looking for overly expensive place. just looking for a general all fun drinking/lounge place. Do not include strip joints because I'm aware of that already.

Thanks for the replies,I looking forward to just having steak in Vegas, but since we are on the topic, were do you think is the best place to drink at a reasonable pricewith a great ambience. Not looking for cheapo place and not looking for overly expensive place. just looking for a general all fun drinking/lounge place. Do not include strip joints because I'm aware of that already.
I don't mean to hijack but I guess I do because I am posting.Don't order food at Strip clubsI was at a small club just south of Montreal and one of my friends orders french fries and gravy from a little hole in the wall next to the pool tables. We have to wait for the cook to turn on the fryers, and he eats his horrible fries and gravy and then gets horribly sick and has to sleep in the car for the rest of the night.

SW is awesome. Strip House at Planet Hollywood is great too. Scott, what's the name of that place we went to out in the Redrocks area? That was great steak too....

N9NE steakhouse at the Palms was the best steak I ever had. 40oz Rib-eye for two is what I ordered. It was sooooo good. I think the steak was $90 but it was alot. My buddy and I got it (they bring it out sliced up but left in the steak shape with the bone holding all the meat together) and we couldnt finish it and we can both eat alot. Also the sides were good too.There were 4 of us and we ordered:Crab cake appitizer for my wife and buddies gfOysters Rockefeller appitizer for me and buddyFilet Migon and lobster tail for wife and buddies gfLobster mashed potatoes for wife and b gf40oz rib-eye for twoDeath by mashed potatoes (the best mashed potatoes you have ever had with all the good stuff in them. Garlic, lots of diff cheese, pieces of good bacon, onion, ham and more stuff that I cant remember)plus about 9 top shelf vodka martini'stotal bill was like $325 or something. Could anyone who has been to other steak houses let me know if this was comparable for the amount of food and the price? I have heard that the Bellagio steakhouse would have been alot more. I couldnt image a better tasting steak though so if it was more it seems that they are just charging for the location and not the better food, imo.Shit, now Im hungry

I don't mean to hijack but I guess I do because I am posting.Don't order food at Strip clubsI was at a small club just south of Montreal and one of my friends orders french fries and gravy from a little hole in the wall next to the pool tables. We have to wait for the cook to turn on the fryers, and he eats his horrible fries and gravy and then gets horribly sick and has to sleep in the car for the rest of the night.
FALSEIn Portland there is a club called the Acropolyse (sp) and they serve the best cheap steaks ever. For like 5.99 you get a good rib-eye with potatoes and salad. Its a hard deal to beat and it is tasty. But it is Oregon law that any bar must have a kitchen and serve food so that is probably why there are so many good strip club's that have good food here.Anyone from Portland here on FCP been to the A-crop?
N9NE steakhouse at the Palms was the best steak I ever had. 40oz Rib-eye for two is what I ordered. It was sooooo good. I think the steak was $90 but it was alot. My buddy and I got it (they bring it out sliced up but left in the steak shape with the bone holding all the meat together) and we couldnt finish it and we can both eat alot. Also the sides were good too.There were 4 of us and we ordered:Crab cake appitizer for my wife and buddies gfOysters Rockefeller appitizer for me and buddyFilet Migon and lobster tail for wife and buddies gfLobster mashed potatoes for wife and b gf40oz rib-eye for twoDeath by mashed potatoes (the best mashed potatoes you have ever had with all the good stuff in them. Garlic, lots of diff cheese, pieces of good bacon, onion, ham and more stuff that I cant remember)plus about 9 top shelf vodka martini'stotal bill was like $325 or something. Could anyone who has been to other steak houses let me know if this was comparable for the amount of food and the price? I have heard that the Bellagio steakhouse would have been alot more. I couldnt image a better tasting steak though so if it was more it seems that they are just charging for the location and not the better food, imo.Shit, now Im hungry
sounds on the cheaper side for that much food/drink to me actually. Its hard to get out of Stripsteak for less than $125 a person with any kind of drinks at at all...and thats with soup and their free duck fries, not major appetizers like oysters rockefeller or crabcakes.
JC, you get a chance to hit up Yellowtail yet? Need a review man!
oh god....****ing terrrrrrrrrrible and SUPER expensive, I probably won't go back in my life. We were all extremely disappointed. BRING BACK SHINTARO!