Creating Favorable Game Dynamics

This really only applies to cash games, it could possibly be implemented in a live SNG or final table if your deep enough.I've been thinking about game dynamics lately and how different situations effect how the table plays. That eventually led me to think of how my prop bets with my buddys effect how the cash game is played and how its favorable to me and my buddy and unfavorable to everyone else at the table. Before I go into detail about this let me explain the prop bet.We play a game called "The Bluff Game" (original name, I know) in some of the cash games around. You both set aside a set amount of money to bet on, for simplicity lets say we both bet $100. We then set the amount of hours the game will be going on, usually no more than four. The object of the game is to show as many bluffs as possible, for every bluff you get 1 point and if you bluff the person your betting with you get 2 points. The person with the most points at the end of the set time wins the money set aside earlier. The tricky thing about this game is the table MUST know the game is going on. So they will be aware that we will be trying to bluff a lot.This gains us a huge psychological edge over our opponents. If you combine our skill advantage (assuming your in a game you can beat) and this psychological advantage it'll be hard to have a losing session.When playing this game I start by giving a lot of action early and making poor bluff attempts and remembering how I looked/my betting pattern when I did them. After the first 30 minutes or so I make the adjustment to start tightening up while still giving the illusion of action by talking a big game and doing a few raises preflop. When I do hit a hand I remember what I looked like when I bluffed and my betting patterns and repeat them. This is when the game pays off huge. The amount of action you receive should make up for your initial loss of setting the image.This game is favorable because only you and your buddy control the dynamic, everyone else is just reacting to it. You choose when you want to bluff and when you want to make it look like your bluffing. When High Stakes Poker showed the 2-7 game that was an action dynamic too but one where everyone could take part in so no one had control over it. While the bluff game only involves you and your friend it'll give the illusion of a really juicy game.This dynamic works best at lower limit nl hold'em games because the players are really bad and you can get more action when you push all in. Obviously you'll have to adjust your game for getting more action but it should be a easy tweak. The game should also test your ability to read your opponents, you need to know when they have nothing so when you bluff you don't get called you win points/the pot. You also need to note that when you bluff someone and show they DO NOT want to get bluffed again. So next time you play a pot against that person have the goods and make substantial bets. You also need to know your opponents hand and what bet size they will call when you have the best of it.This also works better live but I suppose it could be done online somehow but probably not as effective because so many new players go in and out and you obv can't fake physical tells online.Thoughts?