2012 Playoffs Thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh.I'll get interested if the Blackhawks and/or Rangers advance. Planning on watching every game of the Pittsburgh-Philly series since it should be nasty as hell.

oh, not a blues guy anymore, huh.bergy really left a sour taste in your mouth, didn't he?
I'm more pissed about the way your Mickey Mouse organization is treating my boys Brett Sterling and TJ Hensick. Ok, my former boys.

Rangers over sens in 5Boston over Washington in 6Florida over nj in 7Pittsburgh over Philly in 6La over vancouver in 7St. Louis over sj in 5Phoenix over Chicago in 6Nashville over Detroit in 6Pens over st. Louis in the cup final

everyone is obligated to root for the blues if they make it to the finals, regardless of the opponent. c'mon, they've never won a cup, how can you not want to see it happen?
I will be rooting for them
everyone is obligated to root for the blues if they make it to the finals, regardless of the opponent. c'mon, they've never won a cup, how can you not want to see it happen?
I can get behind this...there's no one in the Eastern Conference that I'd prefer to see win the Cup over St. Louis. So, you have my default support.
p.s. zachey, i might not be at hockey tonight. hockey pool tonight, having the draft at a bar in little italy, drinking, and watching the pens game.
EXCUSE ME?It's a ****ing playoff game man.If you're not going, I'm not.
the flyers are my favourite team tho!!! i'm having the draft with frank & dan mika too. so they might not be there as well, lol.
If you guys don't show up, I hope you all go to hell.
lol crap, I remember skimming over that, LOL. oops.
we will all be at the game. i doubt the draft will take longer then 2 hours. ill probably throw up at the game tho. beer + little italy pasta + hockey = biatch barf