Update On Bodog Philippines

Just for the last 2 weeks, more and more expatriates have resigned and moved back to their homelands.

Also, the problem with pay outs is still a huge issue for gamers.

#Bodog #Bodogpoker #Bovada #Bodognation #Poker #Payouts

#whatswiththehashtags

It's likely one of the disgruntled former Bodog employees that got fired (or someone connected with them) attempting to badmouth the company. They've been going around various poker forums and signing up new accounts to spread anti-Bodog propaganda. He's using the hashtags to try to make it come up in searches.

But yeah, payouts have been fine.

It's likely one of the disgruntled former Bodog employees that got fired (or someone connected with them) attempting to badmouth the company. They've been going around various poker forums and signing up new accounts to spread anti-Bodog propaganda. He's using the hashtags to try to make it come up in searches.

But yeah, payouts have been fine.

I'm going to leave this thread up because while this almost surely is from a disgruntled ex-employee and reports are that withdrawals aren't delayed it doesn't hurt Bodog/Bovada players to know that there might some issues behind the scenes at the company that should concern them.

He's using the hashtags to try to make it come up in searches.

While I am no expert on this, I'm sure you don't need a hashtag for it to be better searchable. Just the key words are all that is needed.

While I am no expert on this, I'm sure you don't need a hashtag for it to be better searchable. Just the key words are all that is needed.

Yes, they're dumb. They think forums are like Twitter.

I'm going to leave this thread up because while this almost surely is from a disgruntled ex-employee and reports are that withdrawals aren't delayed it doesn't hurt Bodog/Bovada players to know that there might some issues behind the scenes at the company that should concern them.

Bob, he's straight up lying. The payments are actually as fast as they've been in years...checks often within a week or less.

Bob, he's straight up lying. The payments are actually as fast as they've been in years...checks often within a week or less.

Yup, I've heard nothing that payments are delayed from any legitimate source. People can use the fact that he's lying to judge his opening statement.

In you cases maybe, you are not having issues, but I am telling you 90% of the players did. This is after that raid happened. And what are you saying about me being a member of the disgruntled ex employee. I mean, the hashtags I use to emphasize my point and not to make mine searchable. Why dont you go to the bodog or bovada's website. Its been discussed there a lot of time. This is not fior you anyway (current employees of Bodog), these are for the actual players.

In you cases maybe, you are not having issues, but I am telling you 90% of the players did. This is after that raid happened. And what are you saying about me being a member of the disgruntled ex employee. I mean, the hashtags I use to emphasize my point and not to make mine searchable. Why dont you go to the bodog or bovada's website. Its been discussed there a lot of time. This is not fior you anyway (current employees of Bodog), these are for the actual players.

I am telling you that your accusations are false.

Hashtags for emphasis? Do you not know what hashtags are used for?

There was nothing of the sort discussed on Bodog/Bovada's website.

In fact, here are a bunch of people that recently have been getting checks within 5-6 days...

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/bodog-bovada-payout-thread-us-players-do-not-post-bank-names-1553/index751.html

• 3 weeks later...

I love how they entice people top join in their submerging company. Overheard that there was a mass

resignation during the last 2 months of 2013, which caused operations breakdown. And now they are mass hiring

to fill in the vacated posts. Hmmm. After all that happened (raid, affiliation with CEZA...), I doubt

if people will still be interested and not be worried about their job stability...and you know what happens

if operation is not working in a company????

http://calvinayre.com/online-gaming-directory/gaming-job/bodog-nation-careers/

#Bodogsports #Bodog #Poker #Bodogpoker #football #Calvinayre #Sports #Conferences #Sportsnews

Calvin Ayre is already in jail, and Bodog/Bovada will shut down soon.

Bob, he's outright lying and spreading disinformation.

I've removed his ability to post. If anything he has said is proven to be true I'll reverse that.