This is either Rose, or one of Rose's friends from that stupid women's league she used to post about 40 times a day

Allow me to respond ...if I may

Dunno how well she's liked or disliked around here, but she's been trying to get me banned on PS (obv has failed, so she quit playing there ...sooooooooo fkin' peaceful now!!); therefore your theory there Einstein, is dead wrong!!!

tCp90.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'd have a tough time destroying a black head, tanny. Get serious with your life.

There was a time when I would have been excited to troll and menace any nice lady who posted on here. Maybe I'm getting old, but all these threads just make me feel kind of upset now.

guy is a total dipshit

No way is she Rose since she actually types complete sentences without errors in basic grammar.

She, and you, are a completely different kind of juvenile annoying quite different from Rose annoying.

• Like 1

No way is she Rose since she actually types complete sentences without errors in basic grammar.

She, and you, are a completely different kind of juvenile annoying quite different from Rose annoying.

Not saying they're the same person dipshit.

• Like 1

Helluvalot has happened!

Can't really discuss it, since she's threatened me with a peace bond and shit. This is just a really bad idea of a thread, no good is gonna come of it! :/

damnnnnnnnn

I had to google peace bond

Well, I honestly didn't know what it was either!!! sighs....(and how quickly did you quote me, Fritz? grrrrrr.....!!!)

Which was my reason for creating that silly "helllooo" thread, but then decided against posing the question and asking for advice on what to do and just googled it instead.

Well, I honestly didn't know what it was either!!! sighs....

Which was my reason for creating that silly "helllooo" thread, but then decided against posing the question and asking for advice on what to do and just googled it instead.

soooo this is all over an attempted pokerstars ban??