Reshuffling Divisions

30 members have voted

1. 1. Reshuffle Divisions for Season 2?

• Yes
    • No

i'm on kings in the hole, we may tie for best record in the league and still have to be a wild card team. i still say we keep the divisions the same. the only reason a division should change is if a franchise leaves the league.

I personally don't see what the big deal is. Yeah, in the Hal Fowler division it sucks that two teams are 10-4, but I'm not sure reshuffling would prevent that in the future. I think due to the nature of HU, you'll see a lot of top teams this year missing the playoffs next year and vice versa. I'd say give it another season, then maybe talking about reshuffling divisions if the Hal Fowler division situation happens again.

Despite being in the Spades Conference I choose "no"Rivalries are important in the sport and everything will eventually even out. Who knows? Maybe some new franchises will bring in some superstars and make the Hearts Conference tougher.

I've grown tired of the whole Heart Conference envy. I think you guys are smarter than that. Let me point out a few stats. Spaes has 116 wins, Hearts has 108. This is a very small sampling and a very small difference. Now, a more important stat. In defaults, Spades have 7 wins and 4 losses. Hearts have 3 wins and 5 losses. This further tightens the gap. In fact, due to our middle teams in the Heart conference, the opposite argument could be made.Granted, this only means the Heart Conference has defaulted more, which is a shame, but the Spades Conference has been the beneficiary. So come on guys, the divisions are a little closer than we've let on. Last I checked, the Hearts Conference sports the only bracelet winner. (Which should mean securing a #1 seed is more difficult.)I know our playoff records may not be as strong, but reaching the playoffs may even be harder. Oh yeah, I reside in the Hearts Conference. :club:

yeh id say our division is a lil tougher cuz every team is pretty good and could of had a shot at the playoffs. At the beginning of the year I thought Hoosier's Heros would run away with our division but they didn't because our conference is so deep. Spades has a couple good teams but no depth, I'd take the Hearts players as a whole over Spades players anyday. I mean, whos heard of team canada and demented avengers(sw)? Oh, and we got DN who should be the best player in the leauge. I sense a conference rivalry brewing, more reason to keep divisions as they are. Plus, the poll speaks for itself.

yes, i agree with what czars is saying...and i think the main reason the hearts conference(mostly west coasters) gets its butt kicked by the spades conference during inter conference weeks is because none of us can see straight 10AM on sunday morning, let alone play pokah.maybe we can get rid of the 10AM games next season. :club:

I love that you're saying the Spades Conference isn't deep.Here are some teams that aren't making the playoffs.Checky and FriendsAlf's RoomPossibly Cheap Shot Artists (who have loads of talent)And to the playoff teams in the Hearts conference, I honestly doubt that you'd rather look at facing Looshle's Losers in the Wildcard game than whomever takes the 5 seed in the Hearts conference. Just sayin.

I guess the only thing that I didn't get to do because I was in the Spades Conference was get the opportunity to play Daniel. I know that was a big part of me joining the league...get to play heads up with Daniel Negreanu!The only chance I've got now is to meet Cheap Thieves in the final. Here's hopin'

I love that you're saying the Spades Conference isn't deep.Here are some teams that aren't making the playoffs.Checky and FriendsAlf's RoomPossibly Cheap Shot Artists (who have loads of talent)And to the playoff teams in the Hearts conference, I honestly doubt that you'd rather look at facing Looshle's Losers in the Wildcard game than whomever takes the 5 seed in the Hearts conference. Just sayin.
Don't look now, but I sense interleague play may be taken more serious next year. Also as for the Looshle Losers comment, yeah, he's talented, but so are several other teams. Like Gil said, Hoosier's Heroes aren't going to the playoffs. Take a look at their roster. Also, I think Spades is a deep division. All I'm arguing is the comments about how badly you guys wish you were in our division. You guys sound like an east coast team talking about the Big Ten. Once you're here, it's not as green as you think.
Don't look now, but I sense interleague play may be taken more serious next year. Also as for the Looshle Losers comment, yeah, he's talented, but so are several other teams. Like Gil said, Hoosier's Heroes aren't going to the playoffs. Take a look at their roster. Also, I think Spades is a deep division. All I'm arguing is the comments about how badly you guys wish you were in our division. You guys sound like an east coast team talking about the Big Ten. Once you're here, it's not as green as you think.
Meh, that's a poor analogy IMO because the styles of play between the ACC/SEC/Big East and the Big 10 whether it be Basketball or Football. It's all the same here. I'll be honest in saying that there are about 5 or 6 teams (playoff teams or not) in the Spades Conference that I would not want to play, whereas I see about 2 or 3 in Hearts Conference that I would not want to play.OK, this is the last I'm going to say on this. I'm not changing my mind, or the minds of any of you in the Hearts Conference, so let's let it rest and play.
Guest Guest
l;arkgt;adldgjaldkgjaldkgjal;dgjkadg I'm 3-1 people. 3-1. That is still better than 90% of FCPers. :club:
l;arkgt;adldgjaldkgjaldkgjal;dgjkadg I'm 3-1 people. 3-1. That is still better than 90% of FCPers. :club:
Poor Grinder...
Hoosier's Heroes is like the New York Rangers of the league...loaded with superstars without the results! I bet on them every week for the office pool for like 6 weeks straight...YOU BA$TARDS!!!Like somebody else said, "who's ever heard of Team Canada"?If you've ever met me before then you know that's exactly how I want it to be; No face, no name, just pass me the money sonny!!