King In The Hole Over Checky And Friends

Winning Team: Kings in The HoleLosing Team: Checky and FriendsWinning Player: NutzbusterLosing Player: Checkmcfol0Start Time: 1 PM ESTTotal time played: approx. 20 minutes.Pretty straight forward match, with no one ever really getting a huge lead. Don't think anyone was ever down under 1000. Final hand, I was playing sneaky weak and min raised with Queens hoping he might finally have a biggy. He had Jacks and raised I believe $230 ro so?, might have been more. I saw he was not quite pot committed but thought he was in enough and would not be able to resist an all in move. I pushed and he thought a bit...and then finally called.Actually thought he had AK or 10's thru 8's, something like that.The Queens hold up and I am personally redeemed, now 4-1, Kings back on track for the moment!Very nice game and much respect to Checky. :club:

gg to you too, man.too bad it ended on a hand like that, although i guess it was going to come down to one of those anyhow. we were pretty back and forth for a long time.

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...... Nice job Nutz...... well played by both, and, quite honestly? Very boring to watch.... which means both played great poker.... good game..