Unbelievable Pics

i thought this mght be fun..if you see a picture that looks real, but theres a great chance it cannot be real but is still neat to look at....post it hereill start with this one..kinda koolexplosion.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought this mght be fun..if you see a picture that looks real, but theres a great chance it cannot be real but is still neat to look at....post it hereill start with this one..kinda kool
I think both of the pics already posted ARE real. The 'NUKE' picture looks just like a normal thunderhead that we see all summer long here in Iowa. What makes you think it's fake?And the roller coaster looks real also. You can see the blue concrete walls in the hole.
I think both of the pics already posted ARE real. The 'NUKE' picture looks just like a normal thunderhead that we see all summer long here in Iowa. What makes you think it's fake?And the roller coaster looks real also. You can see the blue concrete walls in the hole.
if you have clouds like that, i GOTTA check that out...because that looks amazing...the caption where i found it said explosion though...i put it in here cause it looked quite impressive