Dear Ouch 8-s

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh my dog ouch you so hot my hard drive is whizzing for you, fix it plz kthxbai
take it out for a nice dinner before you try and turn it on, obvand buy some rubber sheets asap
My computer hard drive seems to get fragmented very quickly and bogs down. I defrag daily. Hard is about 75% free. 20 gigs. Why?
NTFS? Unless you have a good reason to use FAT32, don't.And then don't worry about defragging, except maybe once a year.Defragging even on FAT32 is a waste of time, usually. Which Windows are you using and how much Memory do you have?
My computer hard drive seems to get fragmented very quickly and bogs down. I defrag daily. Hard is about 75% free. 20 gigs. Why?
I can see this thread isnt going to be very Lolli friendly, as I have NO idea what the hell you just said.
I can see this thread isnt going to be very Lolli friendly, as I have NO idea what the hell you just said.
He said that the boxes that contain the electrons on his computer used to be in order, so it was easy to find stuff. But every time he'd take out a box to look at stuff, he couldn't get it back where it was, so eventually they got out of order, which made it take a lot longer to find stuff. He hired someone to put them back in order, but they just get messed up within a day or two.Ouch suggested a better system for the boxes that is less prone to getting them out of order.yw :club:

Okay. Say I have a daughter named Kate Jansen. When she was born I locked up the domain name katejansen.com so that she could use it for anything when she got older.10 yrs later some woman named Kate Jansen starts writing stupid womens lit books. She gets on Oprah and such and she has a new book coming out in May and George Clooney has already bought the rights and will be directing and acting in the film of the book.She wants that domain name. What is it worth?

He said that the boxes that contain the electrons on his computer used to be in order, so it was easy to find stuff. But every time he'd take out a box to look at stuff, he couldn't get it back where it was, so eventually they got out of order, which made it take a lot longer to find stuff. He hired someone to put them back in order, but they just get messed up within a day or two.Ouch suggested a better system for the boxes that is less prone to getting them out of order.yw :club:
Thanks!! And stick around. You are now officially my geek to not geek translator.
Okay. Say I have a daughter named Kate Jansen. When she was born I locked up the domain name katejensen.com so that she could use it for anything when she got older.10 yrs later some woman named Kate Jansen starts writing stupid womens lit books. She gets on Oprah and such and she has a new book coming out in May and George Clooney has already bought the rights and will be directing and acting in the film of the book.She wants that domain name. What is it worth?
Why would would she want that domain name? She should take katejansen.com
Okay. Say I have a daughter named Kate Jansen. When she was born I locked up the domain name katejensen.com so that she could use it for anything when she got older.10 yrs later some woman named Kate Jansen starts writing stupid womens lit books. She gets on Oprah and such and she has a new book coming out in May and George Clooney has already bought the rights and will be directing and acting in the film of the book.She wants that domain name. What is it worth?
whatever she will pay for it
Why would would she want that domain name? She should take katejansen.com
hahaha, i missed that.but honestly, the domain name resale market is a mysterious one. if she does make it huge, you can always keep the name, put up a useless fan site, throw some google adwords on there, and make some money while keeping the domain for your daughter to use when she gets older and wants to develop an identity crisis about whether she's a successful woman's lit (lib?) author.
What should be the starting price?
I have no idea. However, you should probably make sure you have some sort of content on that domain asap, or she can sue for it and say you aren't using it, so she should get it. Domain name squatting is frowned upon.I would never pay an exhorbitant amount for a domain, unless it was something like sex.com or something. The whole resale market is a scam IMO.
hahaha, i missed that.but honestly, the domain name resale market is a mysterious one. if she does make it huge, you can always keep the name, put up a useless fan site, throw some google adwords on there, and make some money while keeping the domain for your daughter to use when she gets older and wants to develop an identity crisis about whether she's a successful woman's lit (lib?) author.
That's true. And it is Lit.My boss just emailed me this as he is running into it with some woman who is getting really popular and they contacted him today. I told him to start around $10K and work from there.
That's true. And it is Lit.My boss just emailed me this as he is running into it with some woman who is getting really popular and they contacted him today. I told him to start around $10K and work from there.
sure, why not? more power to him if he can get it. but clearly women's lit authors are retarded if they pay it. well, i suppose that implied by the speciality, but still.