One is a drug, and one is a female character in a story. Spell check will fail you on this one.Interesting study: I got to do an independent project in my analytical chemistry lab. My partner and I decided to test currency for traces of cocaine using GCMS (gas chromatography, mass spectrometry). We got the chemistry department to buy us a milligram of cocaine in methanol, and spiked clean bills with differing amounts of the sample as a control experiment. Then we tested the circulated bills. We found traces of cocaine on five out of six bills tested of all denominations. One of the bills (a c-note taken from Las Vegas), we calculated to have nearly a milligram of cocaine on it.

You should check some of the bills from South Beach.I liked organic Chemistry way better, they showed us how to extract cocaine from coca leaves.Of coarse we used coffee and got the caffeine out of it but it is the exact same process used with cocaine.It would blow you away what we did in that lab some times.

thats cool-hope you didn't abuse your knowledge of extracting cocaine from leaves
The problem is how to get the leaves. Not easy when you are in Canada.So no.