Daniel Negreanu Unveils His New Poker Training System - Pokervt.com

Daniel Negreanu Unveils His New Poker Training System - PokerVT.com

"For years, people have been asking me about Small Ball and my various cash game strategies," Negreanu said. "I was just waiting for the perfect place to share with everyone, and at PokerVT.com, I can comfortably say that we have set the bar for training sites at an all time high with our depth of content and cutting edge technology.”Poker VT (the "VT" stands for "Virtual Training") is the first poker training platform of its kind. It combines One-on-One virtual lessons with Negreanu and other poker experts; a proprietary virtual training system; and ongoing testing so users can track their progress and improvement over time.Poker VT is powered by LightSpeed VT, a Las Vegas-based company that invented the proprietary technology that makes the training and testing possible. LightSpeed VT has previously worked with global clients such as EBay, Gold's Gym and General Motors, among many others."There's a natural affinity between our technological capabilities and the immense brand cache of Daniel Negreanu," said LightSpeed VT CEO Brad Lea. "Daniel provides his vast poker knowledge and charismatic personality, and we package his poker genius into an exciting, engaging user experience."The Poker VT user experience also includes a math course by stats guru, Professor Charley Swayne, who has taught seminars on statistics and probability all over the country. And as a nod to the exploding trend of online poker training, we’ve added to the Poker VT pro team, such stars as Paul Wasicka, Adam Junglen, JC Alvarado, BooostedJ and tournament poker’s female phenom, Annette_15. Get inside the minds of the VT Pros as they explain what they’re doing and why they’re doing it during real action at the tables.“This is the best instructional product I have ever seen,” added Negreanu. “Wait until you see how we used headphones to capture the real-time thoughts of pros and amateurs during actual games, and then watch me go back and analyze their plays and thoughts.”Two additional features are the interactive games like D’s Nuts where users can practice and drill until they are able to quickly identify the first, second and third “nuts”, and the N-SPAT (Negreanu-Swayne Poker Aptitude Test), a comprehensive test that measures your understanding of the poker math and Negreanu lessons.All told, Poker VT offers more than 300 interactive training modules at launch and will add new training material regularly; and there’s something for all levels of player from beginner to the most advanced."This is the kind of resource I wish I'd had first starting out," Negreanu said. "It’s like we’re sitting across the table from each other, and I’m your personal coach.”Poker VT will be available on a membership basis, 24-hours a day, seven days a week, on any computer that meets minimum technological requirements and is connected to the Internet.To learn more and watch Negreanu take you on a tour, please visit www.PokerVT.comAbout Poker VTPokerVT.com is poker’s most advanced interactive virtual training system that allows you to train ONE-ON-ONE with Daniel Negreanu and other poker experts. The site features analysis and commentary by Negreanu on hundreds of different hand scenarios; a detailed breakdown of his Small Ball tournament strategy; a collection of training modules by famous online poker pros such as Paul Wasicka, Adam Junglen, JC Alvarado, BooostedJ and Annette_15; a custom course on poker math by Professor Charley Swayne; and interactive games to hone your poker fundamentals. The training platform is designed with full-motion interactive modules, powered by LightSpeed VT. Poker VT operates out of Las Vegas, Nevada.http://fullcontactpoker.com/fcp-news.php?s...&ucat=&

i would imagine the company behind this did there research...but $150 to sign up... then 30 a month? kind of steep no?
Wow-i quickly looked at the site and I thought it was 30 a month or 150 for a year. That's a lot. The only poker players that can afford this are the ones that don't need it.

I think the sign up fee is steep. The $30 a month should be worth it if you use it and it improves your game.

Wow-i quickly looked at the site and I thought it was 30 a month or 150 for a year. That's a lot. The only poker players that can afford this are the ones that don't need it.
It's pretty standard for training sites.

I checked the FAQ on the site and it said it accepted American Express.When I tried to join the only options available were Visa and MasterCard. I only use Amex.Will this be changed in the future?

I checked the FAQ on the site and it said it accepted American Express.When I tried to join the only options available were Visa and MasterCard. I only use Amex.Will this be changed in the future?
I imagine the credit card processor they're using doesn't deal with Amex. I can't say how close they are to adding Amex but I'll try and find out.

If someone tells me there will (soon) be limit hold'em coaching, and eventually non-hold'em games, I'm in.

I imagine the credit card processor they're using doesn't deal with Amex. I can't say how close they are to adding Amex but I'll try and find out.
having worked in the credit card industry for over 7 years, I can tell you that any vendor can take any card - it's that they choose not to pay the vendor fees associated with that card for why they don't use it. Amex has the highest vendor fees in the market which is why a lot of vendors don't take Amex. Not to mention the customer service with an Amex card, it can be very tough with vendors for bill disputes which very often go in favor of the cardmember, not the vendor.edit: just speaking in general terms, not in relation to why they aren't available for a charge source. Probably just a delay in getting things set up with Amex.
If someone tells me there will (soon) be limit hold'em coaching, and eventually non-hold'em games, I'm in.
Email them and tell them to hire that red hot up and coming internet star known only as Zach6668...:club:
Email them and tell them to hire that red hot up and coming internet star known only as Zach6668...:ts
not only is that kid a donkey, he's also a penguins fan so that's a double no thanks from me. :club:
Eventually the site is going to cover every form of poker and use a similar model to the one we do with No Limit. The next addition will likely be Limit Hold'em.

Very cool idea Daniel. GLPS I'm waiting for the "can you load me the money until I win enough using your system" ...and hopefully nobody will say that now that I have :club:

Ok, so first of all sorry for my english. Its not my native language so my speling can be prety terrible some times. This is probably first time i write to any forum and that are reasons why. I am profesional poker player from Europe. Playing only online midle stakes games i make my living. I am member of numerous poker training sites to: stoxpoker, pokerXfactor and cardrunners. All of these sites has + and - thats is why i realy waited for Daniels poker VT. Just half an hour ago i looked at it and was... hm maybe not disapointed but surprised. First of all what surprised me most. All sample videos looks great but i know how much efort it takes to makes all these fancy efekts - green screen shooting, then post production editing and so on. Daniel, do you realy hope to comit so much of your time to make new videos all the time? Or this is only for start and then it will become same sites as poker savy oar duces cracked? I mean even video sample with pros playing - how often can you asamble team of profesionals who will play and discuss thay play? And all camera man to shoot them. Sond editors and so on... Its seams imposible to do every week or so. Second thing that i was realy disapointed is that you didnt presented content of the site at all. What is training site? Basicly is contet made by couches (blogs, video and so on...) and members (formus, member vidoes and so on...). In your site there is only few sample videos and new visitors have no clue what they are paing for! For example how much of your videos are right now on vt? How much of Annet_15 videos are right now? You have to pay probably bigest price on the market of coching sites to find out. That what stoped me of signing on right from the first visit. If you interested on my opinion I will share what is bigest problem of training sites. My first training site was stoxpoker - it had some amazing guys like Bryce Paradis there. I was realy surprised how well spoken they where . But few months after signin i discovered that same people can not make to much new content. It just becomes same ideas again and again. Then i founded pokerxfactor and was realy excited from begining, but there was same problem. Sure, thay have videos from such megastars as pearljamers or apestyles, but its only few of them. Mainly this is site of two guys Bax and Sheets and when you see 10 vids of ech it becoms same and same stuff again. So beeing mainly turnament player i signed for cardrunners. Despide site reputation of beeing dedicated to cash play mainly. I founded that thay list more then 50 teachers here. Obviously some of them made only couple of videos but it is realy important to have this weekly flow of fresh ideas and this is only possible by atracting new people. It even doesnt mater if its cash or tournaments - what maters is perseption of the game generaly. CR has realy bad technical issues, couse you basicly cant wach vidoes online withous constant stops, but at least you can choose what to watch. In poker VT are like 5 trainers. You, Poul, Anet and probably Adam are wondeful, but right now it seems that this project is king of made to atract new people to pay first and bigest deposit and then nobody nows what hapens. I wouldnt be surprised if it has like 1 video of each trainer right now. Why do you not say how often you will post new videos. What members have to expect? You will atract new trainers? Why you dont show at least the list of content that you are seling (like how much videos there are right now), not few chosen and careful edited samples?

I realize your English isn't perfect, but here is a tip: use paragraphs. I did it for you. As for your questions, there is tons of content already there. No way you could watch it all in a week, a month maybe, if you go nuts! As for the online videos, those will be easy to add and coaches can do that from home. Expect 2-3 new ones each week from me alone. The live stuff is something that we have a TON of content from and plan on doing about 3-4 times a year. Having lots of pros play isn't necessary as you'll see when you watch the live stuff. It's about fixing mistakes mostly. We have a solid team of pros already, but PokerVT is going to continue growing so don't be surprised to see additional coaches being added to the roster. Updates to content are good to go through the WSOP. We have stuff on reserve that will go out every week or so and then I'll be shooting more stuff post-WSOP. I wouldn't worry about content, the technology is so sick that we can do things so quickly and efficiently it will make your head spin!

Daniel, you are THE MAN!!!! SO far pokervt looks great and your time and effort show in the sample videos. It seems like a huge project to maintain constantly, so for that, I respect you as it takes a lot of hours, thought process, and editing. Just make sure it doesn't take away from your focus on live/online. Kudos!!!!

Ok Daniel, I trust your words. Dont get me wrong - i realy respect you as a player. I am joining pokervt and then i wil write short review of my experience as a real memeber of your site.

Ok, i joined pokerVT. It looks amazing - best design by far. But i am worried a little bit that when you have more mebers it can become to slow. Hope your team is ready for those situations and members wil not sufer. Now about videos. You are pobably the best spoken person in poker, so your videos are realy realy great. Problem - ist not to much of them right now. You say its 300 teaching segmens right now. Probably its tru, but some segmens are 15 sec. long. I just dont realy understant why make it. Its better to see a normal half hour video - not 6 five minutes long segments when you have to click on every one of them. Its just to dificult to concentrate some times. Probably 90 proc. of vidoes are not longer then 10 min. Lots of 2 min. to 5 min. shorts. So when you said it takes month to wach it - hm... probably you dont realy need a week right now. It still has value and i have no regreds, but i am sure every member is expecting that content of this site will grow fast. You have great design and some great trainers - with good flow of fresh information you can realy become big. What I realy realy enjoyed is HU play. Its just so important aspeckt of poker and other sites realy dont have much to offer. In pokerVT i founded realy nice videos. And if Paul will make more hu videos, not only quick rewiev of some seleckted hands it will be amazing. Thanx for your answer by the way and BY.

Ok, i joined pokerVT. It looks amazing - best design by far. But i am worried a little bit that when you have more mebers it can become to slow. Hope your team is ready for those situations and members wil not sufer. Now about videos. You are pobably the best spoken person in poker, so your videos are realy realy great. Problem - ist not to much of them right now. You say its 300 teaching segmens right now. Probably its tru, but some segmens are 15 sec. long. I just dont realy understant why make it. Its better to see a normal half hour video - not 6 five minutes long segments when you have to click on every one of them. Its just to dificult to concentrate some times. Probably 90 proc. of vidoes are not longer then 10 min. Lots of 2 min. to 5 min. shorts. So when you said it takes month to wach it - hm... probably you dont realy need a week right now. It still has value and i have no regreds, but i am sure every member is expecting that content of this site will grow fast. You have great design and some great trainers - with good flow of fresh information you can realy become big. What I realy realy enjoyed is HU play. Its just so important aspeckt of poker and other sites realy dont have much to offer. In pokerVT i founded realy nice videos. And if Paul will make more hu videos, not only quick rewiev of some seleckted hands it will be amazing. Thanx for your answer by the way and BY.
So far, I think my videos can use some work, especially with explaining some of my plays. I'm working on it though. I just wanted to let you know I've recorded a few mid stakes HU games and plan on having at least 2 hrs of HU videos within the next week. (I'm JC btw...not Paul)

Hi i normally just read these forums, but i have a question for anyone from poker VT. The poker market seems to be moving away from no limit and towards pot limit Omaha and to a lesser extent HORSE, I know VT has boosted j and he has lots of time under his belt with pot limit Omaha, and I respect Daniel Negreanu's poker opinion in different forms of poker for example his triple draw chapter in super system 2.so basically I want to know how much of the training site's future will have Omaha in it or horse?I will join regardless because i think this site has the best platform for growth into the best training site. and i trust that some of the greatest poker minds in the world will bring a new perspective to many poker games. thanks

Hi i normally just read these forums, but i have a question for anyone from poker VT. The poker market seems to be moving away from no limit and towards pot limit Omaha and to a lesser extent HORSE, I know VT has boosted j and he has lots of time under his belt with pot limit Omaha, and I respect Daniel Negreanu's poker opinion in different forms of poker for example his triple draw chapter in super system 2.so basically I want to know how much of the training site's future will have Omaha in it or horse?I will join regardless because i think this site has the best platform for growth into the best training site. and i trust that some of the greatest poker minds in the world will bring a new perspective to many poker games. thanks
NL Holdem is by far the most popular form of poker currently but you're right about the need to cover other forms as well and I know that Daniel's plans include covering the other forms of poker in the future at Poker VT.
As you can probably tell, it takes a good amount of time to get the content as polished as the end product. Having said that, my plan is to recreate the same type of modules for every variation of poker. Likely adding either PLO or LH next, and then going on down the road with all of the HORSE games. This will take a long time to finish, obviously since I essentially need to write the content out for all the other games first. My plan at this point is to tackle it one game at a time, starting with the most popular: NLH.
As you can probably tell, it takes a good amount of time to get the content as polished as the end product. Having said that, my plan is to recreate the same type of modules for every variation of poker. Likely adding either PLO or LH next, and then going on down the road with all of the HORSE games. This will take a long time to finish, obviously since I essentially need to write the content out for all the other games first. My plan at this point is to tackle it one game at a time, starting with the most popular: NLH.
Thanks for your reply, and i cant wait to hear your perspective on pot limit Omaha, but first ill find out how to play no limit your wayThanks again :club: