calling a short stacks all-in?

In a tournament that pays out top three, down to 7 people. You are second to last in chips. The blinds are 150/300 with an ante of 50.Chip leader is at about 7000 in chips, with one guy pretty close to the same amount. the other 3 are around 3500-4500 in chips. The short stack of the table has been going all-in with any Ax, Kx, or any pocket pair. He is directly on your right and has about 850 in chips.You have right around 1150 in chips and are on the BB with JJ. There are two limpers, the short stack pushes all-in, Should you call?

No you don't call, you push all-in. It's costing you 600 per orbit, there's no way you can lay this down. If you're not gonna play this hand what are you hoping for?
That is actually precisely what I did. The limpers folded and I ran into KK and got beat. In my mind it was the correct thing to do. I figured I'd post it on here without the results at first, just to see if everyone thought it was played correctly.

if short stack has been Ax, Kx or pocket pair everytime he goes all in, you have to think he has something decent in his band when he goes all in with 2 limpers in front of him. He is obviously looking for a call from at least one of the limpers (or whoever is left to act after him), and you cant figure he is bluffing this late in the game with that many hands already in the pot.I would likely lay my jacks down and look for a better time to attack.if you are going to put chips in, i would do what you did and reraise all in to make it heads up....

All-in push was a good play, bad result.You're second to last with less than 4x BB; JJ is a great hand in that case and especially with the low stack pushing all-in. He could have nothing.Just bad luck he had K's.