I'm Playing With Jamie Gold

He blew a big chip lead late to some quantum physicist from Berkely. He refused to shake the guys hand and promptly blamed Johny Chan for the meltdown. A truly pathetic character.

JC, I noticed you are sitting with 14k at a 2000 max table. That is damn impressive. Good work you machine.
lol, Ive been playing live nl games for the past 2 weeks. I was trying to compare whats more profitable, and its not even close..I've seen at least 3 8k+ pots this session alone, and been all in about 6 or 7 times....I've been all in 5 times in 2 weeks live, and havent seen a pot above 7k at most..

So I presume a good session. Nice. Man 8k pots, unbelievable. What people make in a month, or two, or 5, in one flip of the electronic cards. Almost makes you feel jaded about the value of money.

Not sure why it took skipfwd so long to call w/ the KK(club) vs JJ(club) on the all unders-club flop.Looked like he cleary had the best hand and he had entirely too much of his stack in the pot already anyways.Agree? Disagree? Even notice?

Not sure why it took skipfwd so long to call w/ the KK(club) vs JJ(club) on the all unders-club flop.Looked like he cleary had the best hand and he had entirely too much of his stack in the pot already anyways.Agree? Disagree? Even notice?
yea that should be an instacall..slowrollish type thing

**** cant believe I missed this.Jordan sent me a text to let me know about this, and I woke up to take some of his $...looks like he left quickly though.How much did he drop?adsfasdfsadf

lol, Ive been playing live nl games for the past 2 weeks. I was trying to compare whats more profitable, and its not even close..I've seen at least 3 8k+ pots this session alone, and been all in about 6 or 7 times....I've been all in 5 times in 2 weeks live, and havent seen a pot above 7k at most..
Can you teach me why I can only subsist at 5/10 online, but 10/20 is crushable live? I hate internet players, you lucky rich bastar.ds! :)Mark
He blew a big chip lead late to some quantum physicist from Berkely. He refused to shake the guys hand and promptly blamed Johny Chan for the meltdown. A truly pathetic character.
Obviously, everybody knows that quantum physicists make the best poker players. But did you know that poker players make the best quantum physicists? True story.
nothing exciting happened he was there for 20 mins minraised 80% of his hands and donked like 1200 overall..get on AIM if you can.
i guess i caught him when he was on later again...i prob watched 1 hr or 2 hr outta boredom...he played pretty poorly...but i guess 2k buy in isn't much for him these days.- Jordan
So I presume a good session. Nice. Man 8k pots, unbelievable. What people make in a month, or two, or 5, in one flip of the electronic cards. Almost makes you feel jaded about the value of money.
It's not real money, it's E-Money.