It's Cold

I'm beginning to think that living in Iowa is a bad idea. You may remember this thread from this past summer, and now it's winter and Iowa is winning on the opposite end of the spectrum.uschill.gifClick me.This map is LIVE surface temperatures, including wind chill

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess the movie selection isn't the worst part about Iowa.   -17 actual temp right now. Wind chill significantly worse.

"Nah." - Florida in reply to topic title

currently negative 2. they say it feels like negative 20, but i wouldnt know, i havent been outside in days. 

Posted Images

It's negative -29(wind chill) right now in Iowa... that's the absolute coldest spot on the map including Canada. DAMN IOWA!

It's a balmy 7 degrees here in the great state of Nebraska. Well, -6 with wind chill, so you may need a jacket.Furthermore, it's one of those winter days that I absolutely hate. You know, the kind where you look out the window and the sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky so you think to yourself "Hmmm, looks like it might not be too bad out there." Then you walk out the door and your testicles break a land speed record retreating into your body cavity for warmth, your face instantly shatters, and the cold wind makes you start crying like someone just ripped out your nose hairs with a needle nose pliers. YAY winter!

Fu.ck WINTER!It's -teens here again today in Idaho. Got all the way to -2 yesterday, well, if you don't count the goddamn wind chill that makes it -20ish. West Yellowstone, the little town you drive through as you enter the park, was only -45 with the wind last night. I can't wait to move to Jersey.

Fu.ck WINTER!It's again -teens here again today in Idaho. Got all the way to -2 yesterday, well, if you don't count the goddamn wind chill that makes it -20ish. West Yellowstone, the little town you drive through as you enter the park, was only -45 with the wind last night. I can't wait to move to Jersey.
I don't think anyone in the history of the world has ever said this without a sense of irony intended
Fu.ck WINTER!It's -teens here again today in Idaho. Got all the way to -2 yesterday, well, if you don't count the goddamn wind chill that makes it -20ish. West Yellowstone, the little town you drive through as you enter the park, was only -45 with the wind last night. I can't wait to move to Jersey.
I fucked a Summer before.
It's a balmy 7 degrees here in the great state of Nebraska. Well, -6 with wind chill, so you may need a jacket.Furthermore, it's one of those winter days that I absolutely hate. You know, the kind where you look out the window and the sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky so you think to yourself "Hmmm, looks like it might not be too bad out there." Then you walk out the door and your testicles break a land speed record retreating into your body cavity for warmth, your face instantly shatters, and the cold wind makes you start crying like someone just ripped out your nose hairs with a needle nose pliers. YAY winter!
That's exactly how it's been for a week here!! Spokane, WA sucks....especially in January

I am a native Floridian. Orlando is the furthest north I have lived. Right now, I am in Kansas City, KS.. OMG... I didn't know what cold was until today. This is unbelievable. How do you people deal with this?

I am a native Floridian. Orlando is the furthest north I have lived. Right now, I am in Kansas City, KS.. OMG... I didn't know what cold was until today. This is unbelievable. How do you people deal with this?
the booze helps....
I'm used to the cold, and I find that it feels good. Checking the temp in KC it shows 11 degrees...it get much colder than that the farther north you go.I actually wish it was 11 degrees here in Illinois because a frozen pond or lake makes a happy aadams_22