Daniel Should Buy A Golf Course In Vegas

I'll bet you're drastically over-estimating his net worth.

One of the funniest parts of the boom days were the child-like estimations the retards on forums like 4, p5s, this one, etc theorized about poker players net worths and liquidity.

I'll bet you're drastically over-estimating his net worth.

One of the funniest parts of the boom days were the child-like estimations the retards on forums like 4, p5s, this one, etc theorized about poker players net worths and liquidity.

Making 3 mill a year from stars probably has a net worth of 10 mill. Complete shot in the dark on both numbers.

You're insane if you think he's making 3 million a year from PS. Even if gambling was legal in the US, that number would be crazy.

Now: 100 or 150k annually.

Back when he signed originally, when it was 'legal' in the US?: maybe a million over a 3 or 4 year contract. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it was less.

Now:

Back when he signed originally, when it was 'legal' in the US?: maybe a million over a 3 or 4 year contract. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it was less.

LOL

What I'm mostly laughing at is your underestimation of the world wide poker market without the US.

If Daniel was worth $X 4 years ago to Poker Stars when they were in the US he is still worth either $X or very close to that today representing them across the World.

LOL

What I'm mostly laughing at is your underestimation of the world wide poker market without the US.

If Daniel was worth $X 4 years ago to Poker Stars when they were in the US he is still worth either $X or very close to that today representing them across the World.

I don't feel like I'm valuing either too much. 100k to 150k without and 250k to 333k with. I mean, just looking at the deals super famous athletes are getting, I think we can quickly throw out 3m annually. Hell, Lebron and D-Wade only make 10m per (from their main single company endorsers), and Daniel is absolutely unknown compared to them.

And if it's true that Pokerstars is absolutely unchanged without the US, that would surprise me greatly. Especially Daniel's worth to them, considering he's a US resident.

I don't feel like I'm valuing either too much. 100k to 150k without and 250k to 333k with. I mean, just looking at the deals super famous athletes are getting, I think we can quickly throw out 3m annually. Hell, Lebron and D-Wade only make 10m per (from their main single company endorsers), and Daniel is absolutely unknown compared to them.

And if it's true that Pokerstars is absolutely unchanged without the US, that would surprise me greatly. Especially Daniel's worth to them, considering he's a US resident.

All I will say is that you are way way way underestimating Daniel's earning potential from Poker Stars both before and after Black Friday.

Poker Stars has as much traffic today as they did when Americans were still playing.

Daniel wouldn't sign an exclusive deal with any online site and travel all over the World for the amount of money that you are thinking he made from Stars

Now I will agree with Scram that a lot of people way way overestimate how much money famous poker players have.

I will also give Brv that most name poker player aren't actually worth that much to online sites. Daniel is the most marketable player in the World and is unique in the value that he brings to Poker Stars.

All I will say is that you are way way way underestimating Daniel's earning potential from Poker Stars both before and after Black Friday.

Poker Stars has as much traffic today as they did when Americans were still playing.

Daniel wouldn't sign an exclusive deal with any online site and travel all over the World for the amount of money that you are thinking he made from Stars

I'm only talking about his salary for his endorsement. I just assumed that they would pay for his travel to tournaments and the entry fees. So that amount would be needed to be added to my estimation.

travel buyins and whatever will equal close to 3 million. Plus he gets to keep all winnings of course. Even 30 tourneys at 10k is only $300,000 he is easily making 2 mill in salary.

travel buyins and whatever will equal close to 3 million. Plus he gets to keep all winnings of course. Even 30 tourneys at 10k is only $300,000 he is easily making 2 mill in salary.

Daniel has said publicly that he pays his own buyins to tournaments.

That doesn't mean that Daniel isn't expected to play in tournaments as part of his deal but if he decides to play in a $100K high roller Poker Stars isn't going to give him an extra $100K.

You're overestimating how much he spends on tourney buyins and travel expenses in a year.

Now I will agree with Scram that a lot of people way way overestimate how much money famous poker players have.

I will also give Brv that most name poker player aren't actually worth that much to online sites. Daniel is the most marketable player in the World and is unique in the value that he brings to Poker Stars.

You got a little something dripping off your chin there.

Daniel isn't the most marketable player in the world. He is the most marketed player in the world.

• 2 months later...

Bob, you ever run my chipotle franchise idea past Danny? I'm telling you this thing is a gold mine.

I never did.

Being a Vegan I doubt he would go for it.