Are Near Deaf Experiences Proof Of An Afterlife?

I feel like an idiot, but I'm on like 3 hours of sleep. Lock it up.

I actually had a near deaf experience. My wife's step-dad was blowing up gophers with a home-made propane explosion thing, and he let me try it, and things went poorly. I couldn't understand human speech for about 3 days, and it took me about 8 months to get my full hearing back.What does this have to do with religion?

I actually had a near deaf experience. My wife's step-dad was blowing up gophers with a home-made propane explosion thing, and he let me try it, and things went poorly. I couldn't understand human speech for about 3 days, and it took me about 8 months to get my full hearing back.What does this have to do with religion?
Can you sue your step dad? jesus christ, who did your mom marry, Wile E Coyote?
That video would be priceless
Can you sue your step dad? jesus christ, who did your mom marry, Wile E Coyote?
LOL, yeah, it's always an adventure with him.... I generally don't hang out with him usually, but I was bored. He's a cattle farmer, and the gophers make holes in the field and the cows break their legs, so he pumps propane down in the hole and ignites it. It's fun when it works correctly, but it's very loud when things go wrong. The ending of Caddyshack comes to mind....
  • 5 weeks later...