Name For Apartment Building

So my dad is currently building 5 5000 sqft apartments. They are gonna be top of the line luxury apartments each with its own pool looking over the ocean. But one thing , we havn't figured out a name yet. Can anyone think of some good rich sounding luxury names?Names can be in english or spanish. ( The building is in Mexico )Thanks!So far i've come up with - blue diamond luxury estates.- white pearl luxury estates.- vista azul luxury estates.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see myself marinating a chicken in that
52% of the country is single. That's a market that's been dominated by apartment rentals. Let's take some of that market. I call it "Single City." It's like, "Hey, you want to go down to the whirlpool?" "Yeah, I don't have a husband." I call it "Swing City." How do we filter out the teases? We don't let them in. This goes for the guys, too. Because sometimes the guys are tapped out. But check your lease, man. Because you're living in "**** City".
How much do they cost?
penthouse is about 2.5subpent house 1.9ish3rd floor. 1.62nd. 1.51st. 1.3 those arn't the exact figures. but more or less

Lake Placid Luxury EstatesStepford Haven Luxury EstatesAmity Island Luxury EstatesNice Flower Luxury EstatesWhore Island Luxury EstatesKittens Whiskers Luxury EstatesThere is a variety there for your father.

HighEndLuxuryLivingFortuneUnderwoodCentral KingdomCentralRealtyApartmentPavillionStillworthHargroveIndividualTreasures

Sudden Valley Developments.Paradise Garden Apartments.
I almost didn't bother looking, because I was so sure this joke had already been made, but then I thought, "well, if it hasn't, I am obligated to do so myself." My suggestions:The Pain Zone"Where do you live?" "In The PAIN ZONE motherfucker."That... god, it's like I'm not even trying. I'm going to post this, just to remind myself why no one will cry when I die.

I don't like "Luxury Estates"Mostly because it's redundant. But also, apartments aren't estates, no matter how nice they are. And the word Luxury is just throwing it in your face.

I don't like "Luxury Estates"Mostly because it's redundant. But also, apartments aren't estates, no matter how nice they are. And the word Luxury is just throwing it in your face.
yeah, something that is truly luxurious, doesn't need to put "luxury" in the name... it sounds fishy, like "fancy ketchup"
yeah, something that is truly luxurious, doesn't need to put "luxury" in the name... it sounds fishy, like "fancy ketchup"
True. According to Paul Fussell's great book Class, a name that makes a point of calling attention to its luxury screams "nouveau riche." Old money keeps things understated. Then again, old money owns Grandmother's home and drives a 20-year-old Mercedes or Volvo, so they're not the ones buying Mexican beach apartments. Also true that apartments are not estates no matter how you cut it -- at best, it's misleading; at worst, it may put off or confuse people who are looking for a place where they don't have to worry about upkeep.How about Belleza Fresca, "carefree beauty"?And BigD, what's the photo in the sig file?