All Things All Star

They're trying to get Shaq to do TNT during the dunk contest. This is an absolute must.-I always enjoy the celebrity game for some reason-I hope HORSE works, but I think it's going to fail-How do Kapono and Howard not win those competitions-I absolutely love the game, especially if it's close in the 4thOne of my favorite weekens of the year for so many reasons.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're trying to get Shaq to do TNT during the dunk contest. This is an absolute must.-I always enjoy the celebrity game for some reason-I hope GEICO works, but I think it's going to fail-How do Kapono and Howard not win those competitions-I absolutely love the game, especially if it's close in the 4thOne of my favorite weekens of the year for so many reasons.
FYPbut i love all star weekend too, you also left out the rookie sophomore challenge which is on tonight at 9

I'm actually kind of excited for the Rook/Soph game, which I ever have been before. Reasons being that Derrick Rose is in it, the rookies may actually have a chance and it's probably the only chance I'll have to see Durant this year even though it's in a meaningless game.

Durant scores 46, Oden sits out with InjuryYeah, I got a few years of highlights like that to look forward to. FML.

Durant scores 46, Oden sits out with InjuryYeah, I got a few years of highlights like that to look forward to. FML.
with the blazers roster i would still take greg oden