Adam's Extreme Fcp Yahoo League 2011-12

Yahoo hockey leagues are up. These are the 16 that were in last year:1. Broadway - IN2. Canadian Gothic - IN3. Corona Ice Kings - IN4. Crazy Dicers OUT4. Mercury Rising (Mercury69) - IN5. Douchegators - IN6. GoBears - IN7. Ingmen - IN8. Mustangs - IN9. Newmarket Hurricanes - IN10. Retirement Contracts (Dubey) - IN11. The Ice Holes12. The Lost Cause - IN13. The Super Friends - IN14. Underdogs - IN15. devs bamfs16. Runthemover - INWaiting List

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Adam, if it's cool with you, I'll just update the OP to show who is in for the coming season. Once people start paying you in September, I can also update to show who's paid if you want. Or you can track that on the yahoo page.

There may or may not be room for a new person like me, but there is room for a question or two...Does anyone have a link to the format and rules?How much money is really involved?

Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, W, W, W, F, F, F, D, D, D, D, D, D, Util, Util, Util, G, G, BN, BN, IR, IR, IRForwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Goals (SHG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW)Goaltenders Stat Categories: Games Started (GS), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)It's a head to head league with deep rosters. The cost is $20 to join. I know in the past, we went with the idea that if you were in the league last year, then you're guaranteed a spot this year. It's up to you to decline (or not answer). As long as we have an even number of teams then basically anyone can join. We've had years where we've had the full 20 spots filled. Last year there were 16.

Screw you buddy!
Seconded.This is getting ridicolous. We Canadians own hockey and we are getting OWNED by these American brothers.Lets band together Canadian bros, and make sure one of us takes this down.This is getting embarrassing. :club:

Of course I'm in, and thanks Jay for getting us organized. Yeah, we'll go with the same system we always have, if you played last season and finished in good standing (which everyone did) then you're guaranteed to have your spot back if you want it this year. I think 16 teams worked really well as far as keeping it challenging but not getting too crazy with the depth of the rosters, so we should probably stick with that again this year. Everyone just ship your money to Andre, it will be much easier than me keeping track and he's just going to get it anyway. :club:

I'm gonna make my yearly plea for the removal of Short Handed Goals to be replaced by something like Hits (or Blocked Shots I guess). I'm happy to say that I can't say Shots on Goal since that was added last year.in obv

I'm gonna make my yearly plea for the removal of Short Handed Goals to be replaced by something like Hits (or Blocked Shots I guess). I'm happy to say that I can't say Shots on Goal since that was added last year.in obv
Fine by me
Adam, I'm not sure who the Crazy Dicers, The Super Friends or The Ice Holes are. Maybe you can send them a PM reminder if they aren't members who frequent the forum?
Crazy Dicers is Kevin (Coesillian), Super Friends is Jeff (Fubar the Sperm) and the Ice Holes is Scott (Kevin's friend from home).

I was also going to bring this up..I am a huge supporter of adding the new categories..Hits for sure...SH can go