Check in here please. If this needs to be moved, sorry, wasn't sure where to post it.Subbing for myself is PotsieP, playing in the tourney on my behalf.O scenester09 (Coral Springs)O Ecclesbury (Otley) NO STAKE O Stupidkid888 (fcp) - NO STAKEO DonkMeister (Nashville) NO STAKE O wsox08 (Arlington Heights) NO STAKE - SUBSTITUTE 20TN40 (please get me your Stars screen name and location)O SuperJon9000 (Sanford) O freak2304 (Lawrence) O 4MYLEXUS (Henderson) O raise-fifty (winnipeg) O blurred1 (st.catherines) For those that need the stakes, check in here and confirm you are playing Sunday. I will issue the stakes late Saturday. If you fail to play or last minute cannot play, ship the $11 back or face the wrath of FCP gods. Give me as much notice as possible so I can find a sub. Also, standard deal of 50/50 plus stakeback applies. Anything won should pay the $11 back first then add in 50% of what you win and transfer back to my Stars SN, plutophObey (Las Vegas)Go get 'em.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blurred1 signing in!!Lets win this thing.Looks like we got a good squad....TID For the DAWG POUND WOOOF WOOOF!!!

This is Team Obey's equipment manager, reporting for (substitute) duty.Please take a Sharpie and write your name on the waistband of your jockstrap, so if it somehow gets left behind this Sunday, I'll know where to ship it.Good luck and go Dawgs!

Yaaaaaaaah buddy. I'm feeling really good about this tourney, so let's get it going. To my fellow teammates...anybody interested in taking a % of each other? So if one of us goes real deep, we all get somewhat of a score. Let me know what everyone thinks...

Yaaaaaaaah buddy. I'm feeling really good about this tourney, so let's get it going. To my fellow teammates...anybody interested in taking a % of each other? So if one of us goes real deep, we all get somewhat of a score. Let me know what everyone thinks...
Im down for figuring somthing like that out Only makes sence if someone runs deep though.... first pay round is like 17 bux after stake back that leaves 3 each for the 50 50 so no point in shipping 1 cent but ya im game.I completly plan on winning as well FYI
Im down for figuring somthing like that out Only makes sence if someone runs deep though.... first pay round is like 17 bux after stake back that leaves 3 each for the 50 50 so no point in shipping 1 cent but ya im game.I completly plan on winning as well FYI
Yah, I agree. I was thinking if one of us final tables it or something like that. Looks like final tablers were gaurunteed around 1K+, so I think if everyone got 1% of everyone else, and only had it count towards a final table appearance that wouldn't be too bad. Gives another excuse for all teammates to keep railing other teammates throughout the tourney after you bust, as well. Cuz a 1st place by one of us = somewhere around $100 a piece for everyone else after stakeback/split with Obey (if you're staked).

If I go deep I'll definately be up for sharing the wealth a bit. That could just be some stakes for the team, or a % of the winnings or whatever.Are we going to have a custom sig?

Definitely post HH's here during the tourney, and share chip stacks and status reports at the break.You can also reach me on AIM: bmdarmI still haven't heard from 4MYLexus or raise-fiftyEveryone else should have their stakes and should register for the tourney now.

Definitely post HH's here during the tourney, and share chip stacks and status reports at the break.You can also reach me on AIM: bmdarmI still haven't heard from 4MYLexus or raise-fiftyEveryone else should have their stakes and should register for the tourney now.
I am registered. There is a non-zero, but slight, chance I may not make it due to circumstances that will be out of my control, but as of this point I'm in.

Also, as I told a few of you, I myself probably can't play that early given I'll be recovering from a bachelor party....(not mine..) I'll do my best tho. I'm going to have a sub available for me to help out the squad. And that's why I want detailed reports of what's happening in the tourney and any bustouts of course, so I'm up to speed when I check in.glglglgl tidtidtid

Let's hope. I will only have to beat 19,993 players. No sweat.
I ran so good that day.. Then my aces got cracked lol. How did you final table that? that's incredible.And to those who want to swap % I'm all up for it.

Announcements