John Mother ****ing Wall

number one recruit on rivals.com.i was afraid this was a thread saying he committed to Indiana and obviously lost his mind.
how i wish

John Wall is scary good.Everything I hear has him going to one of UNC/Duke/Kentucky.

i was afraid this was a thread saying he committed to Indiana and obviously lost his mind.
My ****ing head would explode if this happened.
John Wall is scary good.Everything I hear has him going to one of UNC/Duke/Kentucky.My ****ing head would explode if this happened.
cool video.obv the kid can dunk. wonder how much work his shot needs...didn't show any amazing shots
When does Jadeki start pointing out flaws in his game?
After I get past the flaws in your spelling. And whenever you start telling me he is the greatest player to ever live 3 years into his career. He is also a PG, which makes me wonder who comes up with these stupid comparisons.

Top recruit Wall charged in break-inhttp://sports.espn.go.com/highschool/rise/...tory?id=4135650Updated: May 4, 2009, 3:17 PM ETComment / Email / Print RALEIGH, N.C. -- John Wall, the country's top unsigned high school recruit in basketball, has been charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering after police found him walking out of a vacant house in North Carolina.

Top recruit Wall charged in break-inhttp://sports.espn.go.com/highschool/rise/...tory?id=4135650Updated: May 4, 2009, 3:17 PM ETComment / Email / Print RALEIGH, N.C. -- John Wall, the country's top unsigned high school recruit in basketball, has been charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering after police found him walking out of a vacant house in North Carolina.
lol i saw that too

He is seriously considering Kentucky.....and Miami? I have no idea why he would want to play basketball here but that would be pretty cool.

He is probably one and done, so maybe Miami was offering some side incentives.
or he likes the idea of being the undisputed team leader for the one year......and the idea of being in the ACC (so on TV plenty) and the idea of being in Miami with the beautiful ladies.it actually kind of makes sense in a weird way.....and trouble with the law only helps Miami's cause imo.
or he likes the idea of being the undisputed team leader for the one year......and the idea of being in the ACC (so on TV plenty) and the idea of being in Miami with the beautiful ladies.it actually kind of makes sense in a weird way.....and trouble with the law only helps Miami's cause imo.
Miami Coach: Sweet he got arrested!
espn.com has a report saying hes committed to kentucky
yep. big surprise. I am sure he was toying with Miami all along. He talked about how great Frank Haith was and how much he enjoyed Miami recruiting him. Sigh.

UK is going to be really good with the amount of talent they have coming in, especially is Meeks stays. Calapari's (sp?) dribble-drive system will be able to capitalize on all of the talent on the team next year.Sucks for me though b/c I am a Louisville fan.

Over/Under on mount of time before the NCAA is investigating Kentucky?
I doubt Calipari needs to cheat.He certainly has a clean reputation.