Girlfriend Mad At Me

tell me what you think about this....so I was at Caesar's in January, and there was a taster person handing out cans of Phil Hellmuth's energy drink, pro player. I tried one and it was a good--kind of like mello yellow mixed with red bull. pretty good. he gave me a card with the website for the drink, and i took a look at it. now, my girlfriend works out a lot and i've taught her to play holdem. i've played practice heads up with her a couple of times and she even played in my home game once. so, i didn't know what to get her for our two year anniversary, i figured why not order a case of the pro player drink and see if she likes it. i figured worst case scenario, i know that i like it. it came in the mail yesterday, and i gave it to her when i got home from work. she was so pissed off at me it was unbelievable--screaming at me that i'm so selfish, why the f**k did i order that etc. she wouldn't even TRY the drink. so stupid

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a two year anniversary? Man. That's worse than getting her a vacuum cleaner.GL with that, make friends with your right hand again.

tell me what you think about this....so I was at Caesar's in January, and there was a taster person handing out cans of Phil Hellmuth's energy drink, pro player. I tried one and it was a good--kind of like mello yellow mixed with red bull. pretty good. he gave me a card with the website for the drink, and i took a look at it. now, my girlfriend works out a lot and i've taught her to play holdem. i've played practice heads up with her a couple of times and she even played in my home game once. so, i didn't know what to get her for our two year anniversary, i figured why not order a case of the pro player drink and see if she likes it. i figured worst case scenario, i know that i like it. it came in the mail yesterday, and i gave it to her when i got home from work. she was so pissed off at me it was unbelievable--screaming at me that i'm so selfish, why the f**k did i order that etc. she wouldn't even TRY the drink. so stupid
Next year buy her a broom and a pan and see if she reacts any different.

You should have just gave her cash. I can't believe you would actually think this was a good gift. You have me in tears laughing! Thanks for brighting my day :club::D:D:D

you would have been better off getting her nothing
+1, this is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard. Think about this, YOU GOT HER FOOD FOR A GIFT. What is she, homeless? Food/drink is not a gift.
Should have just gotten her a bowling ball with your name enscribed on it.
I always thought Wilma overreacted to that one.PS. I think I'm gonna get my wife a case of beer for our 6th !!

Don't listen to all these haters, they are obviously jealous you have a chick. Two year anniversaries are nothing compared to say a 2 1/2 year anniversary... What the fuck does this bitch expect? You need to dump her sorry ass and find a girl who respects you and Phil Hellmuth.

so, i didn't know what to get her for our two year anniversary
Walking papers.Seriously though man, did you honestly think she was going to be cool with you getting her a case of crap for your 2 year anniversary? Take it from a guy who was married for 4 years... I don't care whether your girl says she isn't into material things, etc. When it comes to anniversaries you better damned well go above and beyond.Would you have gotten her something nicer if it was your 2 year "Wedding" anniversary? Say something like, a case of Hostess Cupcakes? j/k
Don't listen to all these haters, they are obviously jealous you have a chick. Two year anniversaries are nothing compared to say a 2 1/2 year anniversary... What the fuck does this bitch expect? You need to dump her sorry ass and find a girl who respects you and Phil Hellmuth.
one of the reasons i thought of it is b/c she likes phil hellmuth, and when i get pissed off playing on stars she has laughed and said i reacted like him