most incredible hand i've ever played

Was playing live, 2-2 Omaha Hi/Lo in Jacksonville. Last hand of the night, because they close at midnight, and i get JsJhQsKd. I limp, as does everyone else at the table (it's a pure cash cow because you can expect everyone at the table to be in every pot, and most to stay around till the river, so any sort of hand selection can make a killing)flop comes 8s 10s JdI bet out, guy calls, another guy raises, i reraise, both callTurn 9smy friend goes to get up to get some chip racks, and i'm like 'hold on a minute before you do that (might have been a tell but i don't think it would have mattered, i think i could have told them 'i have the nuts' and they would hav estayed in)"I bet, both players callriver 8ci bet, just 1 call.'I have a straight flush to the queen"guy flips his cards over and has A6sp, and i'm like "yea, but i have a straight flush"he says "I do too" and moves his cards to reveal the 7sp as well.last hand of the night, my SF to the queen beats a SF to the 10. Bad beat jackpot would have been nice if this poker room had one, for him anyway :D

'I have a straight flush to the queen"guy flips his cards over and has A6sp, and i'm like "yea, but i have a straight flush"he says "I do too" and moves his cards to reveal the 7sp as well.
LOL the guy with the 6s has nothing. He uses his single 7s with the board's 8s, 9s, Ts, Js? Wait, you have the Js. So the board has the 6s? No, that guy with the Ace high flush has As 6s. WTF?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post, but in Omaha, you HAVE TO use 2 of your hole cards and 3 board cards. Therefore, his opponents best hand is 6s7s (from his hole cards) and 8s9s10s (from the board), making him a straight flush to the 10. Pupsta uses 8s9s10s from the board and JsQs from his hand to make a straight flush to the queen.Apologies if I misundersood your post, and please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.Steve

yea...it was a nice ending, especially 2 hands after my boat got rivered by quads (for the 2nd time, first time the guy slowrolled it too, showed his low, and i'm like 'well i have the high with jacks full of sixes" and then he flips up his pocket sixes...i wanted top unch him)

• 2 weeks later...