Too close to call, but my eyes will be fixated on the entire game.
you think so? seems like japan has a pretty strong, complete team. cuba has played well enough, but only won one tough game, against DR.i think the games means more to cuba, but enough to japan as well. it just seems to me japan has a much stronger overall team, but i'm looking for other opinions.Starters are Daisuke Matsuzaka and Ormari Romero
you think so? seems like japan has a pretty strong, complete team. cuba has played well enough, but only won one tough game, against DR.i think the games means more to cuba, but enough to japan as well. it just seems to me japan has a much stronger overall team, but i'm looking for other opinions.Starters are Daisuke Matsuzaka and Ormari Romero
Before Castro came to power there were a number of Cubans playing in the Majors, but he won't let them leave the island to play anywhere anymore...hence the defections of El Duque, Livan Hernandez, among others to play in the states. It safe to assume that there is still a lot of Major League caliber talent in that country and I'm sure quite a bit of it plays for their national team. Cuba is also in the middle of their professional season so all of the players are well conditioned and are in "season shape." That's not to say that Cuba will win but tonight's game won't be as cut and dry as some may think.
you think so? seems like japan has a pretty strong, complete team. cuba has played well enough, but only won one tough game, against DR.i think the games mean more to cuba , but enough to japan as well. it just seems to me japan has a much stronger overall team, but i'm looking for other opinions.Starters are Daisuke Matsuzaka and Ormari Romero
I think this is the biggest reason why Cuba will win. Also...Cuba has a lot of underrated talent it seems.....
Starters are Daisuke Matsuzaka and Ormari Romero
Maysuzaka can really pitch. Last year, I think, he shut out the American all-stars on just a few hits.