I usually play texas holem and diecided to test out omaha ... so idecdied to read doyals book and read some pretty interesting stragery ... have many questions but the most important questions is this for example lets say you are dealt AS,Ad,3S,10H so ulimp in utg and there are many callers then the person on the button pots it.. is the correct play here is to re-raise?? ot simply call?? What i;ve been doing is re-raising almost going all in and to be honest with you my results have been pretty even... is this a winning stragery or m i playing it totally worng tx for the advice joel

Dependent on stack size etc.Omaha hi you can re-raise the max.Omaha hi-lo, I'd say the same, but for the fact that people may play with good scooping hands. Difficult to say without knowing your opposition. If you feel you can get heads-up with dead money on the pot, then that's not a bad strategy. Bigger variance than at hold'em. But that's the way I play most of my Aces that have good side cards. Ive had 2 pairs(with good sidecards) recently, and they've both stood up and trebled me up.Basically, the shorter the stack, the more you want to get all-in. The deeper the stacks, more you'll want to see a flop and play from there, especially from out of position.