• Please log in to reply
2884 replies to this topic

#2861 chaosnhavoc

chaosnhavoc

I'm a Winner Baby

• Members
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:48 PM

Reservoir DogsYou two are divorced. So love failed. Two: Mom, your a New Ager, clinging to every scrap of Eastern religion that may justify why the above said love failed. Three: Dad, you're a slick, corporate, preppy-ass lawyer. I don't really have to say anything else about you do I dad? Four: You move from New York City, the Mecca and hub of the cultural world to Utah! Nowhere! To change nothing! More to perpetuate this cycle of greed, fascism and triviality. Your movement of the people, by and for the people got you... nothing! You just hide behind some lost sense of drugs, sex and rock and roll. Ooooh, Kumbaya! I am the future! I am the future of this great nation which you, father, so arrogantly saved this world for. Look, I have my own agenda. Harvard, out. University of Utah, in. I'm gonna get a 4.0 in damage. I love you guys! Don't get me wrong, it's all about this. But for the first time in my life, I'm 18 and I can say "FUUUUUCK YOU!"
**** off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.- Tyler Durden

#2862 runthemover

runthemover

jano way

• Members
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:51 PM

View Postchaosnhavoc, on Thursday, July 24th, 2008, 12:48 AM, said:

Reservoir DogsYou two are divorced. So love failed. Two: Mom, your a New Ager, clinging to every scrap of Eastern religion that may justify why the above said love failed. Three: Dad, you're a slick, corporate, preppy-ass lawyer. I don't really have to say anything else about you do I dad? Four: You move from New York City, the Mecca and hub of the cultural world to Utah! Nowhere! To change nothing! More to perpetuate this cycle of greed, fascism and triviality. Your movement of the people, by and for the people got you... nothing! You just hide behind some lost sense of drugs, sex and rock and roll. Ooooh, Kumbaya! I am the future! I am the future of this great nation which you, father, so arrogantly saved this world for. Look, I have my own agenda. Harvard, out. University of Utah, in. I'm gonna get a 4.0 in damage. I love you guys! Don't get me wrong, it's all about this. But for the first time in my life, I'm 18 and I can say "FUUUUUCK YOU!"
quite obviously SLC Punk!"Where do I stand for a corner kick?"

#2863 myenemy

myenemy

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 06:51 AM

View Postrunthemover, on Thursday, July 24th, 2008, 3:51 AM, said:

quite obviously SLC Punk!"Where do I stand for a corner kick?"
Victory

It seems sadly ironic that it's that tie that's got you into this pickle.

#2864 avsfan

avsfan

I don't know!

• Members
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:04 AM

Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :club: :ts :4h Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

"The aspiring one lives in Javel and me I was living in the spiral." -Marcel Duchamp

#2865 avsfan

avsfan

I don't know!

• Members
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:12 PM

"Sweetheart, you can't buy the necessities of life with cookies."

"The aspiring one lives in Javel and me I was living in the spiral." -Marcel Duchamp

#2866 avsfan

avsfan

I don't know!

• Members
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:20 PM

View Postavsfan, on Friday, June 12th, 2009, 10:12 PM, said:

"Sweetheart, you can't buy the necessities of life with cookies."
hint: The story of a snippy handed topiaryian.

#2867 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:25 AM

View Postavsfan, on Tuesday, June 16th, 2009, 2:20 AM, said:

hint: The story of a snippy handed topiaryian.
Edward Penishands Scissorhands"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." Benefits of a classical education.
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#2868 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:47 AM

View PostMercury69, on Tuesday, June 16th, 2009, 6:25 AM, said:

Edward Penishands Scissorhands"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." Benefits of a classical education.
Die Hard."Why does everything I whip always leave me?"
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#2869 avsfan

avsfan

I don't know!

• Members
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:42 AM

The Simpson's Movie."Squirrel!"

#2870 Gonger

Gonger

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Limit Baby

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:42 PM

"If you miss this shot, youre not only letting me down, your letting the whole team down!"

#2871 chrozzo

chrozzo

hi™

• Members
  • 23,051 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:36 PM

View Postavsfan, on Saturday, July 4th, 2009, 6:42 AM, said:

The Simpson's Movie."Squirrel!"

View PostGonger, on Sunday, July 5th, 2009, 1:42 AM, said:

"If you miss this shot, youre not only letting me down, your letting the whole team down!"
ummmmm, you skipped avs!to avs:National Lampoons Christmas Vacation."Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner."
FCP CBO: Chief Beer Officer

I'm kind of a big deal.

#2872 avsfan

avsfan

I don't know!

• Members
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:24 AM

View Postchrozzo, on Sunday, July 5th, 2009, 8:36 PM, said:

ummmmm, you skipped avs!to avs:National Lampoons Christmas Vacation."Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner."
I was going for Up but I will take Your answer chrozzo. Very Funnies :club:)!!!!

#2873 avsfan

avsfan

I don't know!

• Members
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:22 AM

"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and me. "

#2874 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:33 AM

View Postavsfan, on Thursday, July 16th, 2009, 3:22 AM, said:

"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and me. "
these are Carpenter's lyrics. I dont know what movie they would have been in."You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#2875 avsfan

avsfan

I don't know!

• Members
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:55 AM

The wizard. :club: and it wassssss the muppet movie buttttt you knew that."Don't fuc.k up my karma, man. Don't fuc,k it up. "

#2876 myenemy

myenemy

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:55 PM

View Postavsfan, on Friday, July 17th, 2009, 8:55 AM, said:

The wizard. :club: and it wassssss the muppet movie buttttt you knew that."Don't fuc.k up my karma, man. Don't fuc,k it up. "
I dont know.

"I have to remind you Sully, this is my weak arm!"

#2877 Dice_3008

Dice_3008

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:41 AM

"I have to remind you Sully, this is my weak arm!"
Commando"My advice to you. I know you think those guys are your friends. You wanna be a true friend to them? Be honest, and unmerciful."

#2878 SlapStick

SlapStick

I'll be glad to see you later

• Members
  • 3,698 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:47 AM

View PostDice_3008, on Thursday, July 23rd, 2009, 4:41 PM, said:

Commando"My advice to you. I know you think those guys are your friends. You wanna be a true friend to them? Be honest, and unmerciful."
Almost Famous.Decko the bus conductor.Is that top Decko or bottom-Decko?
Luck123: Hi everyone :)
Ziigmund: f u luck

My favourite thread in the whole wide world
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=126798

#2879 GoCryWolfe

GoCryWolfe

I ain't your friend, Palooka.

• Members
  • 1,325 posts
  • Interests:Hockey and Poker
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:38 PM

View PostSlapStick, on Thursday, July 23rd, 2009, 10:47 AM, said:

Almost Famous.Decko the bus conductor.Is that top Decko or bottom-Decko?
The CommitmentsPerson A: Bless me, Father, for I have just killed quite a few men. Person B: No Shit!
According to Petoria, I'm the most hardcore Wings fan in Indy, not Indiana. I call Bullshit.

ISAL.

And I would give anything or kill anyone to be with Julia Roberts, Uma Thurman, Diane Kruger, Elisha Cuthbert, and Elizabeth Shue.

#2880 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:43 AM

View PostGoCryWolfe, on Friday, June 18th, 2010, 10:38 PM, said:

The CommitmentsPerson A: Bless me, Father, for I have just killed quite a few men. Person B: No Shit!
In Bruges?(edit: I am incorrect, but I looked up the answer...No, i won't spoil the fun)
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users