Aq Soooted Is Deh Stoooped

Ok, firstly, ISAP, secondly i was tilting pretty bad, thirdly this may be super stupid but whatever.Live final tables yoHero 5000UTG+ 4000BB 6000200/400UTG + I don't know, like, three, limps (middle eastern sort of solidish tag player)Hero Raises 1500 on the button with AQssBB Calls (oldish fat guy with probably little understanding of mechanics)UTG + whatever callsflop J88 rainbowUTG+ ChecksBB ChecksSoul reads say no one has a jack and no one has an 8, and no one has an overpair, and this turns out to be true.

Ok, I guess I was wondering if shoving and betting, say 1000 does effectively the same thing? Is anyone calling 1000 with something that they are folding to a shove? someone wound up calling with pocket 77's so, I dont know.

Ok, firstly,#1 ISAP, secondly i was tilting pretty bad, thirdly this may be super stupid but whatever.Live final tables yoHero 5000UTG+ 4000BB 6000200/400UTG + I don't know, like, three, limps (middle eastern sort of solidish tag player)Hero Raises 1500 on the button with AQssBB Calls (oldish fat guy with probably little understanding of mechanics)UTG + whatever callsflop J88 rainbowUTG+ ChecksBB ChecksSoul reads say no one has a jack and no one has an 8, and no one has an overpair, and this turns out to be true.
dont we all,..... and shove pre
Ok, firstly,#1 ISAP, secondly i was tilting pretty bad, thirdly this may be super stupid but whatever.Live final tables yoHero 5000UTG+ 4000BB 6000200/400UTG + I don't know, like, three, limps (middle eastern sort of solidish tag player)Hero Raises 1500 on the button with AQssBB Calls (oldish fat guy with probably little understanding of mechanics)UTG + whatever callsflop J88 rainbowUTG+ ChecksBB ChecksSoul reads say no one has a jack and no one has an 8, and no one has an overpair, and this turns out to be true.
dont we all,..... and shove pre
Soul reads say no one has a jack and no one has an 8, and no one has an overpair, and this turns out to be true.
you're the best!