Ahl Mustangs

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some thoughts and musings on the 19 owners in the AHL..Just what comes to my mind about every owner...If you get offended very easily and get butt hurt at jokes then stop reading now:   Canadian Got

Mustangs like to thank my man Otto for filling out my roster..   Good job young man..

Poor team management imo. The NHL schedule came out ages ago. Tuesdays were going to be important because of Survivor and the Champions League. You should have known back in June when Price was pitchi

Posted Images

(also a question, what does "OT" mean?)
Just stands for the overtime player. If the teams are tied at the end of the games, they compare the scores of the OT player. The guy with the high score gets the win, while the other gets a loss (or maybe OT loss?), if the two players are tied in terms of pool points, then the game is a tie.
Mustangs nation is starting to grumble with the slow start.. Boos were heard by the usually loyal Mustang's fans at Jason Blake's slow start.... (also a question, what does "OT" mean?)
That's used to designate the overtime player.

Very bad shape...Doesnt look on any level our team...We are stuck in this dimension of hoping for our players to wake up..

If I see either of you two around these parts again, we'll glass you... mustang's nation isn't afraid to bushwack...violence_hooligans.jpg be careful the losing streak has turned mustang nation mean and desperatehooligans.jpg I'm just saying, watch your step.. we've been drinking, and we're looking for trouble..CataniaPalermAP0202_228x237.jpg

you just verbed the shit out of sergeprops to you sir
LOLLet's hope I am 'Verbing' the shit out of a few more teams this year, picking on Serge has become too easy these days...

LEAFS AND MUSTANGS The similarities are endless. Both teams are having an awful start, which would normally excite the fan base because that would mean a shot at a top pick... but no, both teams traded their picks, coincidentally, to top teams. The Bruins get the Leafs pick and the M's get the Mustangs pick. I would be REALLY excited about this start for the Leafs if they held on to that #1 pick! They have a shot at it, with or without Kessel.

LEAFS AND MUSTANGSThe similarities are endless. Both teams are having an awful start, which would normally excite the fan base because that would mean a shot at a top pick... but no, both teams traded their picks, coincidentally, to top teams. The Bruins get the Leafs pick and the M's get the Mustangs pick. I would be REALLY excited about this start for the Leafs if they held on to that #1 pick! They have a shot at it, with or without Kessel.
i guess the season is only 5 games long???
Mustangs nation are breaking out their riding crops for the clash against the hated thieves.
Thanks Mustangs Nation..We are only in the beginning of the season..Long way to go yet..

I had choice of Leafs or Devils goalies..I figured dont go against the powerhouse Ovechkins...But the Leafs give up 7..Good news is my opposition has Nashville in net...Who have given up 6 and counting after two periods.

I had choice of Leafs or Devils goalies..I figured dont go against the powerhouse Ovechkins...But the Leafs give up 7..Good news is my opposition has Nashville in net...Who have given up 6 and counting after two periods.
I have a curious question: what did you get in return for your 1st rd pick this year? That's going to end up being very valuable it looks like.
I have a curious question: what did you get in return for your 1st rd pick this year? That's going to end up being very valuable it looks like.
I wont finish anywhere near the bottom..You realize its only 5 games right...Have you checked the record of the Gothic ??
I wont finish anywhere near the bottom..You realize its only 5 games right...Have you checked the record of the Gothic ??
I know it's only 5 games, and yes the Gothic is 0-5, I beat them tonight. Your team just isn't very good in any area:GOAL: Toronto is scaryDEFENSE: Maybe the worst in the league?FORWARDS: Not enough first line power at all. Anytime Jason Blake is your OT player that's kinda bad.FARM: You did better this year! But you have given up too much in the next few years. Don't worry though, the commish is working hard to create more Serge friendly rules so you can once again make the playoffs.

we finally won..Despite a disastrous showing by our goalies who gave up 7...Everyone contributed pretty much..1-4...Gothic is 0-5

big matchup tonight against hated Gothic..Tough lineup though as I dont have much going..He should win..we should be tied at 1-5

Took a few years but Dustin Penner is finally showing why he was anointed the future of the Mustangs..Penner should score 35 goals this year.