5 Aces On Ps? Screenshot Inside

sure, chatbox looks convincing, but i don't remember seeing a big "WTF" on pokerstars when i'm playing, therefore i call bull.
lol that's just to add dramatic effect. All YTMND sites are like that.
If this screenshot is real, I still can't believe it.I thought PS was working on their RNG. Guess they're working on the Rigged Number Genarator
Nah, they've got that one perfected.

lol who ever made that is definently a long time loser in poker and blames there site for there losse. 'aww man ps is rigged blah blah blah'... no question in my mind anyone who believes is a donkey aswell. if the guy who made this took the time to read a book, then the hours that would take in photo shop for that pic he might not be so bitter

Very strange!The dude on the left has 5 aces but "twiceasright" won the pot. Weird....But its definately not a hoax or anything :club:
Thats last hand, the chips in the current pot is like 750,000.

Aces are rigged.Always fold 5 aces.

Thats last hand, the chips in the current pot is like 750,000.
Unless the person took the screenshot in the split second between when the cards were flipped over and the program entered the hand result in the chat box, then yes, you could be right. Not likely though. I hear you can get a roll of tinfoil for pretty cheap nowadays though.
This reignites the age old debate... which wins, 5 of a kind or a Royal Flush?
5 of a kind, because it's unfair that your pocket pair would have any other hand beat it. It's kinda the inverse jfarrell theory, where the pocket pair is actually stronger.

BS, totally faked. No chance a bug like that exists in software that's run through the bajillion hands PS has.BTW if you ever want to mess with someone you can rename all the image files they use to display cards. Turn every ace into a deuce or (harmlessly) turn all the hearts into spades and vice versa.Also 5 aces was the top hand in old draw poker where the (single) joker could only be used to complete a straight or flush or as an ace. There was only one combination that could make that hand as opposed to the 24 ways to make a royal (with the joker)