Hockey Fans, check this out

lol, I love Pokerroom, it's the only place I play. They also have a Friday night tourney 30+3, the winner, in addition to cash, gets a plane ticket and all expenses paid to Sweden for a night of hockey where it's played. Awesome!

I must say, even though i love poker, I think they should not do that. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I love the NHL and think the strike should end ASAP (hell, it shouldnt have happened) but negotiations must be made. The future of the NHL depends on these negotiations, and also future negotiations. The fate of the league should not rest in Federov's pocket cards, or anyone else's. Maybe if it was Negreanu vs. some anti-hockey guy, Id go for it, cause i love hockey and were a sure win there. But the Players and League Reps and such should definatly not do that. Also, i think PokerRoom may have done that with more of a joking intent than anything, or I at least hope so. I guess it'd be good for poker, but horrible for hockey. Boo that idea. Also, I play on pokerroom, i like it.

I must say, even though i love poker, I think they should not do that. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I love the NHL and think the strike should end ASAP (hell, it shouldnt have happened) but negotiations must be made. The future of the NHL depends on these negotiations, and also future negotiations. The fate of the league should not rest in Federov's pocket cards, or anyone else's. Maybe if it was Negreanu vs. some anti-hockey guy, Id go for it, cause i love hockey and were a sure win there. But the Players and League Reps and such should definatly not do that. Also, i think PokerRoom may have done that with more of a joking intent than anything, or I at least hope so. I guess it'd be good for poker, but horrible for hockey. Boo that idea. Also, I play on pokerroom, i like it.
It would never actually happen. Kudos to pokerroom for the great media strategy, as I'm sure it will stir up interest and get their name mentioned or heard more often. Obviously though neither side of the NHL lockout would actually agree to sit down and settle it over poker.
It would never actually happen.  Kudos to pokerroom for the great media strategy, as I'm sure it will stir up interest and get their name mentioned or heard more often.  Obviously though neither side of the NHL lockout would actually agree to sit down and settle it over poker.
But wouldn't it be great? Tie Domi could be throwing the chips into Gary Bettman's face with every check-raise! All winning hands would be met by very loud truck air horns and a flashing red light :D It would be great for poker and hocky, definately revive interest. I'm all for it!