Jump to content


Campainging For Someone To Pick Me For Hu!


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 theresa113

theresa113

    Hi There!

  • Members
  • 5,540 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Orlando, Florida
  • Interests:Poker!

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:50 PM

I am nice. I am supportive. I am a good cheerleader. I play lots of poker at low limits. Sometimes I actually win. I am paitient. I like people. I smile a lot. :club: Did I say, I am nice? I have over $100 in my FCP account. I am on here almost every day. I like FCP. I like FCPers. I am the longshot. I am the wildcard. You need to have at least one chick on a team. Did I say, I am nice?
Be my friend on Facebook

Blue and White Ignite! Go Magic!

#2 gruven

gruven

    The Poker Show on Sportsnet Radio Fan590

  • Members
  • 10,571 posts
  • Location:Toronto

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:04 PM

View Posttheresa113, on Monday, April 10th, 2006, 4:50 PM, said:

I am nice. I am supportive. I am a good cheerleader. I play lots of poker at low limits. Sometimes I actually win. I am paitient. I like people. I smile a lot. :club: Did I say, I am nice? I have over $100 in my FCP account. I am on here almost every day. I like FCP. I like FCPers. I am the longshot. I am the wildcard. You need to have at least one chick on a team. Did I say, I am nice?
You make a great case for yourself, I think everyone should pick you. And if not you, then me.... :D
The Rick Tocchet Experience
Proud Member Since October 2008

Owner and GM AHL Steelheads
2015-16 AHL President's Trophy Winner
2015-16 AHL Champions

#3 dbrent2

dbrent2

    FORE RIGHT!!!

  • Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West bound and down
  • Interests:GOLF and CARDS
  • Favorite Poker Game:Whatever game I am playing at the moment

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:15 PM

If I had a team, I would pick you!!!
“Erick Lindgren and Erik Seidel have very different styles. As you can see Lindgren wears his cap backwards and it’s slightly faded. While Seidel wears a newer cap, facing forward” — Kenna James

#4 Nikki_N

Nikki_N

    FCPHA Angel

  • Members
  • 31,865 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:An epic too small to be tragic.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:22 PM

Plus Theresa is a damn good poker player, especially in tourneys.
Valar Morghulis


#5 theresa113

theresa113

    Hi There!

  • Members
  • 5,540 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Orlando, Florida
  • Interests:Poker!

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:25 PM

Aw... thank you all. :club:
Be my friend on Facebook

Blue and White Ignite! Go Magic!

#6 booyaga

booyaga

    Forum Beggar

  • Members
  • 7,461 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ
  • Interests:Poker/Hockey/Soccer/Basketball/Football

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:29 PM

do you wear a cheerleading outfit when you cheerlead?....i mean....this is very important in the decision making process. :club:
Got more flava than kool-aid

#7 Oziumrules

Oziumrules

    Golf Professional/Poker Amateur

  • Members
  • 4,881 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Miami, FL

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:54 PM

You know you would have played for my team if a few others had not PMd me earlier. I did not know you did not have a team. If anyone drops before the deadline, you can play on my team.

#8 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:05 AM

View PostOziumrules, on Monday, April 10th, 2006, 7:54 PM, said:

You know you would have played for my team if a few others had not PMd me earlier. I did not know you did not have a team. If anyone drops before the deadline, you can play on my team.
For what it's worth, I concur fully Ozi. :club:

#9 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

    Point taken....

  • Members
  • 11,378 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Phoenix / Motor City

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:08 AM

View PostGuest, on Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 8:05 AM, said:

For what it's worth, I concur fully Ozi. :club:
lol! I just posted as a guest. Anyway, what he said!



F Cancer

#10 dna4ever

dna4ever

    The Parochial Chicken

  • Members
  • 33,614 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:17 AM

View Posttheresa113, on Monday, April 10th, 2006, 7:50 PM, said:

I am nice. I am supportive. I am a good cheerleader. I play lots of poker at low limits. Sometimes I actually win. I am paitient. I like people. I smile a lot. :D Did I say, I am nice? I have over $100 in my FCP account. I am on here almost every day. I like FCP. I like FCPers. I am the longshot. I am the wildcard. You need to have at least one chick on a team. Did I say, I am nice?
Unfortunately I can only have people who spell perfectly and use proper grammar on my team, but Ill admit that resume is quite impressive.If I didn't already have 5 I would definitely want you on my team! Maybe we can play a little "HU" in Vegas in July? :club: :D

#11 gruven

gruven

    The Poker Show on Sportsnet Radio Fan590

  • Members
  • 10,571 posts
  • Location:Toronto

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:39 AM

View Postdna4ever, on Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 7:17 AM, said:

Unfortunately I can only have people who spell perfectly and use proper grammar on my team, but Ill admit that resume is quite impressive.If I didn't already have 5 I would definitely want you on my team! Maybe we can play a little "HU" in Vegas in July? :club: :D
Apparently, proper spelling and grammar are a must, but proper punctuation is optional..... :D :D
The Rick Tocchet Experience
Proud Member Since October 2008

Owner and GM AHL Steelheads
2015-16 AHL President's Trophy Winner
2015-16 AHL Champions

#12 dna4ever

dna4ever

    The Parochial Chicken

  • Members
  • 33,614 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:02 AM

View Postgruven, on Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 10:39 AM, said:

Apparently, proper spelling and grammar are a must, but proper punctuation is optional..... :club: :D
you dont know me very well so you missed quite the inside joke that i have the worst grammar and spelling on this site, so :D

#13 gruven

gruven

    The Poker Show on Sportsnet Radio Fan590

  • Members
  • 10,571 posts
  • Location:Toronto

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:12 AM

View Postdna4ever, on Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 8:02 AM, said:

you dont know me very well so you missed quite the inside joke that i have the worst grammar and spelling on this site, so :club:
LOL.... well, thank god it's not a requirement or we'd ALL be banned....
The Rick Tocchet Experience
Proud Member Since October 2008

Owner and GM AHL Steelheads
2015-16 AHL President's Trophy Winner
2015-16 AHL Champions

#14 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

    Deplorable Lives Matter

  • Members
  • 24,409 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So Cal
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 15 April 2006 - 11:51 AM

View Postgruven, on Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 9:12 AM, said:

LOL.... well, thank God it's not a requirement or we'd ALL be banned....
FYP
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

Most bad government has come out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users