AHL/FCHL is over. Time to think of more important things like a Playoff pool.

10 rounds like always

$20 for anyone who wants to play for $.

Non $ players welcome too

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't forget about the AHL playoff pool

well maybe you should forget about it since we already know which division is going to win

Be careful buddy. The South was in the lead going into the final couple of games. And this year we will have Zuccarello available and ready

lol, "The South". Sounds like we got a Mason-Dixon line thing going on here.

The North isnt going to get a ton of help from me. When your best players are Eberle, Skinner, Cammalleri, Giordano, its not that great when you add Kessel. lol

Luckily my team is fairly deep, and I should still be able to field a full lineup. That, and my top gtd, NYR, will win the Cup this year.

The North isnt going to get a ton of help from me. When your best players are Eberle, Skinner, Cammalleri, Giordano, its not that great when you add Kessel. lol

Luckily my team is fairly deep, and I should still be able to field a full lineup. That, and my top gtd, NYR, will win the Cup this year.

Hossa though

You just became my new best friend

Arp, are you doing your Wegz draft next week?

Nope, no time.

But I am entering into one of my friends, who is also doing it at Wegz, and he may have room. (many of the same guys who entered my draft will prob be there, maybe even Serge?)

Let me know if you want me to ask him.

I'm still owed money from a golf pool and the olympic pool, so I'll pass on this one. Chasing sucks.

:( I doubled back to make sure I wasn't a deadbeat. That sucks

I actually have decent/good players to use this year!

Oh, in, but probably for no money.

Shipping $20 is too much of a pain in the ass for me, and I get just as much enjoyment out of it by doing it for free.

I prefer the standard points-only model, snake draft, etc. 10-15 rounds deep, IMO.

I'm in exams this week, but should be around all day tomorrow, plus Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon.

Sorry if its rude to ask/call out, but who owes you Jay?

And which golf pool?

It was for the match play side pool we did this year. 3 still owe for that. For the main golf pool, I'm still waiting on 3, and 1 from the Olympic pool.

I'll still do it, just cause.

But I'm whatever either way.

I'm also good with a "next AHL draft the guy who finishes last has to ______________ " bet. Dubey is a non-AHL'er though....

I'll still do it, just cause.

But I'm whatever either way.

I'm also good with a "next AHL draft the guy who finishes last has to ______________ " bet. Dubey is a non-AHL'er though....

Love it!!

Suggestions:

-come wearing one piece pajamas

-find a wig and glasses and come as serge

-every time someone drafts (free agent or rookie) a leaf player, do a lap of the bar screaming 'THAT'S A STANLEY CUP WINNER RIGHT THERE BABY"

-let the waitress make your fourth round pick for you.