well tonight i went to my buddies house for a cookout/ party..... after 10 pm it was for the younger people and i was trashed so i decided to make some bets with some people..... i made a 5 dollar bet that i could get this guy to try to hit me within 30 mins. he was the ex boyfriend of the sister of the guys party I was at.... well he didnt swing, i lost the bet, and he ended up finding out about the bet and tellin his ex girlfriend which told her parents/...... her parents love me but her pops sided with his daughter and told me it was time to leave before i started trouble...... did i go to far trying to get some guy to fight me for a bet or have you done this before??????????? by thge way the ***** was too scared to hit me....

well tonight i went to my buddies house for a cookout/ party..... after 10 pm it was for the younger people and i was trashed so i decided to make some bets with some people..... i made a 5 dollar bet that i could get this guy to try to hit me within 30 mins. he was the ex boyfriend of the sister of the guys party I was at.... well he didnt swing, i lost the bet, and he ended up finding out about the bet and tellin his ex girlfriend which told her parents/...... her parents love me but her pops sided with his daughter and told me it was time to leave before i started trouble...... did i go to far trying to get some guy to fight me for a bet or have you done this before??????????? by thge way the ***** was too scared to hit me....
masked bragging.