I Sat With The Best In The World. And I Won.

Table Taj Mahal - $300/$600 - No Limit Hold 'em - 23:34:28 ET - 1988/11/09Seat 1: Mike McD ($6000)Seat 2: Johnny Chan ($78000)Seat 3: Highroller ($48000)Seat 4: Highroller ($95000)Seat 5: Highroller ($18040)Seat 6: Highroller ($85300)Seat 7: Highroller ($43000)Seat 8: Highroller ($29000)Seat 9: Highroller ($32500)Highroller posts the small blind of $300Mike McD posts the big blind of $600The button is in seat #8*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Mike McD [Rags]Johnny Chan raises to $12007 foldsMik McD raises to $1800Johnny Chan raises to $2400Mike McD raises to $3000Johnny Chan foldsJohnny Chan: did u have it?Mike McD: sry john, dont rememberMike McD mucksMike McD wins the pot ($8400)Mike McD is sitting out

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if a guy had sat there for an hour and not played a single hand who wouldn't have folded to himi always thought that was the dumbest part of the movie him thinking he was good enough to play with the big boys because he ran one bluff at Chan and left - if he had owed Chan all night maybe but very dumb

I knew you had shit, I folded aces because I felt bad taking money from someone who obviously sucks at life.
winner-win.jpg

Michael,I am very glad to hear you left to take your big shot at poker in the poker capital of the world: las vegas. Best of luck to you, Michael. If you wouldn't have left I would never have gotten to be balls deep in Jo. She is a fantastic lay and says that I am much larger than you. Great successes to you sir in your future endeavors. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. If you were more interested in satisfying Jo like I do, you could have had both the girl & poker.Your friend,Abe Petrovsky

She says that I am much larger than you.
I mean, yeah, but come on. She could've been with Seabiscuit before and would've said the same thing.

I always argue with my one buddy about that hand i said its pre flop he says there cards in the middle of the table we paused it and to me it looks like a pattern on the table not cards,but there was enough room for doubt that we had to push the bet.

Mikey,You should have told me that when you picked up Worm from the clink it caused you to become a flaming homo. When you pushed me away I was forced to screw the professor. He does have a bigger schlong and makes a nice living but I'll never get over losing you first to that bitch Jo and then to "the boys" upstate.Love Always,Petra

Mikey,You should have told me that when you picked up Worm from the clink it caused you to become a flaming homo. When you pushed me away I was forced to screw the professor. He does have a bigger schlong and makes a nice living but I'll never get over losing you first to that bitch Jo and then to "the boys" upstate.Love Always,Petra
In the poker game of life, women are the fucking rake