Degenerate Gambling

This thread is so you can post your degenerate gambling bets. I guess not world cup because we have the world cup thread, but for stuff like baseball, golf, etc. it can be placed here.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

serge and I have the bluejays!!!also for golf, i bet on a lot of golfers today just bc im a degenerate. also still have some of ollies bets left.jim furyk 29-1 (EW Top 6)dustin johnson 41-1 (EW Top 6)bets placed todayernie els 10-1 (EW top 4)matt kuchar 125-1 (EW top 4)eduardo millinari (300-1) (EW top 4)one time dealer!!!

i am on the Jays and have Cameroon....The Jays starting pitching with Litsch back and Drabek coming will be tough to match in the next few years..I bet on Els...

i am on the Jays and have Cameroon....The Jays starting pitching with Litsch back and Drabek coming will be tough to match in the next few years..I bet on Els...
the pitching has been pretty sick so far. this game is going by so fast. good call so far on cameroon.
for the us open does anybody know what round 3 2 ball means?does that just mean u pick whos gunna win between the two ppl, and its whoever has the better 3rd round score?
yes..but be careful..there are ties.

I took Denmark or draw at +162 and have the over 4.5 cards for a small amount to make the game interesting. I'm watching it at a pub in Montreal with my mom. Train home is at 5:50.Denmark's defense is putrid though.

word on the street is that around 4pm local time, wind will be more then 25km/hr. so took some longshots right now playing earlier in hopes they might have a chance. sergio garcia 155-1 (EW top 4)camillo villegas 101-1 (EW top 4)

i put some extra money on dustin johnson at 2-1. i think tiger is over-hyped. plus ollie picked him, and ollie is the man. also bet on the jays. then bet on a parlay with jays & mets. gogogogogogogogogogo

Do you win the bet both ways?If you bet $2 at 66:1...do you get 66:1 on $1, and 66/4:1 on the other?
All of my golf bets for the week are e/w, so top 6 for 1/4.Still got Johnson hanging on to the top 6 too, 40-1 on him.
brutal for dj.
he's killing me. literally, shot by shot. I cant believe he's even playing himself out of EW. (whoa, just remembered this was top 6)gl with Mcdowell Zach. Nice play.